What happened in the past?

"how.... how?? did she really do this? No this is not true" gulf sat on the side of the bed. Tear escape from his eyes, reading the content of the paper, he can't believe that it is true.

The papers were some legal documents that says that gulf's dad is an abusive father and he is not allowed to see his son ever again and if he tried to get in touch with him. legal action will be taken against him. And within those papers there was a letter to which is attached, gulf recognized the handwriting, it was his mother's.

"You have never been a good father you. The bigger sin is that you are going against the nature and love a man. You broke a beautiful family with your own hands. And now you are not allowed to be happy. hope you realize the sins that you have committed.

Goodbye."

Sitting down next to gulf, gulf's dad holds his hand "yes, gulf she did this. These are all legal papers and one and only letter she wrote me with these papers that, I got when she sends me to jail. In court she proved me as an abusive father and even took everything from me just because I follow my heart and loved a man. I never cheated on her." he took a deep breath in before continuing as his eyes got teary

"The moment I fell in love... I confirmed it and told her everything about it. But she turned. She made me, a mad man. She didn't want me to be with you because in her eyes it was really a sin that i fall in love with a man. I tried to become a responsible husband I give her everything that she ever wanted. I forced myself for 15 years but in the end I failed. when we got married but I kept on going and going she even forced me to have kid as a result you born but I never regrated having you because you were the greatest gift god has given me and I really love you my son but the moment I fell in love. I didn't want to cheat her. So, I decided to break the marriage off, but at first she oppose it and later when I refused strictly she turned me into something that I never thoughtshe tricked me and made me a culprit. I am really sorry gulf, I was so useless.... I couldn't even protect myself and you..."

His dad started to cry hard holding gulf's hand tightly. Gulf can see how much his dad suffered but there are still lots of questions going through his mind. Gulf hold is dad's hand tightly.

"I am sorry dad. I thought you abandon me and mom. I never imagined this....." Gulf hugged his dad.

"don't apologies son... it is not your fault. It was all on your mom. She never understood the real meaning of love till the end. All she ever wanted was to fulfil her own fantasy. And she never cared about other's feelings." His dad said while patting gulf's back.

Gulf pulled himself back and look at his dad's face "but you are happy now right? With your partner. I would like to meet him someday."

His dad looks down trying to hold his tears "he passed away last year..."

"what...?...? how...?" gulf gasped.

"he diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago. But last year he lost the battle...." His dad said softly.

"I am so sorry dad ...i..." gulf hugged his dad again.

"nah... it's okay son... he was a wonderful person and I am so glad I get to meet him and fall in love with him. He really supported me through everything. He really loved me back with all his heart. We had made so many unforgettable memories that I can live rest of my life with those memories. I was really happy he made me the happiest man on earth" His dad pull himself from hug and cupped gulf's face.

"so, son you also have to be happy and be with the person you love. Mew has told me everything. You mom had her own ideology. She was a selfish woman but I know she had been a good mom at some point for you but she never understands the true meaning of love. so, don't stop yourself loving the person who brings you happiness"

"but dad...she...died because of me..." gulf chocked on his own words.

His dad made him look into his eyes "listen to be gulfy she died because of herself, it was her fate. You didn't do anything. You loved her, obeyed her but still as a mother her responsibility was to let you be happy with the person that brings you happiness but she was selfish and she had been always like this. So, stop blaming yourself...you deserve happiness and mew is your happiness so go and be with him."

Gulf hugged his dad tightly while sobbing hard. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued....

❤️❤️❤️HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO ALL❤️❤️❤️....
may you all fall in love🥰 with the right person...  may your partner become your strength and love and support you unconditionally....🤗

love you all....❤️❤️❤️