Being weird

Gulf was sitting in class when someone smacked his head from behind. Gulf looked angrily at the person behind the action "mild!!!" he scolded and stood up and smacked mild head.

"Hey friend! Easy. You are going to make brain dead." Mild said rubbing his head where gulf hit him.

"You deserve it." Gulf scolded.

"Okay calm down calm down. I was just trying to get your attention. You were spacing out." Mild said sitting down on the seat next to gulf's.

Gulf sighed "nothing I am just having headache."

"Oh yeah. When did you leave last night? You didn't even tell us. I called you few times but it all went to your voicemails." Mild asked.

"Ah I was not feeling well so I left. And my phone battery died" gulf lied. He did want to tell mild about last night events because it was embarrassing to him.

"Still you should have told us. We were worried." Mild said.

"Worried? Who were the ones who made me this drunk?" gulf eyed mild.

Mild gave him awkward smile. Just then the professor entered the class and mild felt thankful for the professors timing. And the class begins.

---

Mew was sitting on the rooftop smiling. Zack and alice were by his side.

"Isn't he acting a little weird?" zack whispered to alice seeing mew who was smiling for no reason since they met today.

"Yeah, it's really creepy seeing him smiling for no reason." Alice whispered to zack.

"What are you two whispering about?" mew said. Making Alice and zack look at him in unison.

"Nothing. We were just discussing about people who look creepy when they smile for no reason in general." Alice said eyeing mew.

"What are you talking about?" mew frowned his eyebrows.

Alice pointed finger at mew "you obviously. You are acting weird today."

Mew look at them in confusion. "Don't give us 'I don't know what you are talking about look." Zack said.

"Okay okay. I just met a cat and it was cute." Mew chuckled remembering gulf's face.

"Cat? Aren't you allergic to cats?" zack said.

"This one was different and really fun to watch" mew smiled.

Alice walked to where mew was sitting and put her palm on mew's forehead. Mew slapped her hand away. "What are you doing?"

"Your temperature is normal. So it might be you brain." Alice said.

Zack laughed seeing the scene.

Don't annoy me you two. Then mew stood up to leave. "Where are you going?" Alice asked.

Mew stopped and turned around with a smirk on his face "to see that cat" and then he left. Alice and zack looked at each other in confusion.

---

After classes gulf head to the football practice. Whole day gulf was in angry mood. Mild and champ were trying to avoid any conflicts with him.

"What's wrong with him today? i feel like if is even say 'hi' he is going to kill me." Champ whispered to mild while they were on the ground warming up before practice.

"I don't know. Since morning he is frowning. I am scared too. Champ be my shield if something happens." Mild said.

Champ shook his head seeing how silly mild can be. After warming up they head to ground. Gulf was play with anger he hit goal every time but in process he hit three players till now. Everyone were on their edge, afraid of gulf's expressions. Finally the captain stopped the match and told them to wrap up for today.