You are mine

"gulf wake up... don't sleep like that your neck will hurt..." sunny whispered while waking up gulf who is sleeping while sitting down next to emma.

Gulf woke up and rubbed his eyes "oh ... what time is it?"

"its past midnight. And don't sleep like this you go back and rest doctor said emma is better now." Sunny said.

"nah I will be by her side I told her I will be here when she wakes up. By the way where is mew." Gulf asked.

"he is sleeping right there" sunny pointed to the sofa where mew was sleeping like a baby. 'he must be really exhausted' gulf smile while thinking to himself.

"gulf I need to talk to you can you come out for a bit?" sunny said with a seriousness in her tone.

Gulf just nodded and stood up and left outside with sunny.

Sunny and gulf went to cafeteria of hospital. And ordered coffee. Sunny looked really fidget. "what's wrong sunny you look nervous? Everything alright?"

Sunny look down and taking a deep breath in she looks up to gulf again. 'here its goes' "gulf here..." sunny took out some papers from her bag in put it on table in front of gulf.

Gulf looked confused "what is this?" gulf picked up the papers and looked at the highlighted content of the paper. Gulf eyes went wide.

"divorce papers???" gulf almost yelled.

"gulf no need to be surprised. I know one day this is going to happen but I never expected that day to come this sooner." Sunny said with a forced smile.

Gulf don't know what to say. He just kept silent. Sunny knows gulf is feeling guilty and he might not know what to say right now. Sunny extended her and hold gulf's hand. "gulf I know what you are feeling right now. But its okay. You have done more than anything could ever done for me. I am so grateful to you I have always been." Sunny paused for a moment and then continued "deep down I know I love you but I know you don't have the same feelings as me. And I will be happy seeing you happy and your happiness has always been mew. So, go be with him without any guilt and remorse"

Gulf put his other hand on sunny's hand "sunny you know you and emma are the reason I came this far. you are important to me. But how can I ... how... I mean..." sunny interrupted him.

"don't worry gulf. I know. And don't worry about emma. I know you will still be in her life even if we get divorce." Sunny gave gulf smile but gulf can see her teary eyes.

"thank you sunny...thank you for being my friend and for supporting me all those years. I will always be there for you and emma no matter what so please stay as you are. I will not leave you ever." Gulf give sunny his best smile. But soon that smile faded when gulf saw mew standing behind sunny.

Mew rush forward to gulf and grabbed his hand and dragged him forcefully out of there leaving sunny stunned.

---

Mew dragged gulf to parking lot and then he shoved gulf in the back seat of his car. "mew what the hell? Can't you listen before acting like an idiot?"

Mew hover over gulf closing the door behind him. "what you want me to listen? You were holding hands with your wife telling her that you will never leave her....." mew clench his teeth "I knew it. I would never have let you come here. It's just been few hours and you are already planning to get back with that bitch..." mew glared at gulf and then he kissed him abruptly and biting his lip "you are mine and you are not allowed to leave. Get that in your head."

Gulf struggled and pushed mew "mew don't react to half listened conversations. She was just giving me divorce papers..."

Mew frowned his eyebrows "divorce papers?"

Gulf kicked mew in stomach. Making him hiss in pain and back off. Sitting straight gulf continued "yeah. She was just telling me to get divorced and be with you and I was just thanking her before you come and acted like an asshole."

Hearing that mew calm down and smiled "so you are gonna leave her and come to me..." mew got excited.

Gulf thought of messing with him a little bit "who said anything about coming to you? I will go and find someone who is not an asshole."

"what did you say?" mew gritted his teeth again.

"calm down. Idiot. I am just kidding." Gulf sighed and cupped mew's face with his hands. "mew I am not gonna leave you because you are my everything as I am yours"

Mew smiled widely and seeing that smile gulf kissed mew softly. "I am yours and you are mine so stop being all this insecure okay?" gulf said with a smile.

Tear fell from mew's eyes. Seeing that gulf panicked "what ??? what's wrong why are you crying? Mew...."

"I am happy.... Finally, you understand and you are with me.... I love you gulf... I really love you..." mew sobbed. Gulf smiled.

"idiot I love you too..." saying that gulf hugged mew.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

this story is going to have a happy ending. next chapter is going to be the last one... so stay tuned....🤗

thank you all for the love and support you gave me till now.❤️❤️🥰 

really love you all...❤️❤️❤️