A plan

Gulf's POV

It has been 2 days since mew knows the truth about me leaving and what happened to my mom. I am still here and sunny is taking care of the business and Emma.

Sunny told me she put on drama to meet me but she somehow handled her saying, I had to go abroad for urgent business, as I am here getting better. After the accident my body Is really weak doctor has told me to rest, I really wish to see her soon.

Mew is not letting me go even when in told him that we can't be together. He is acting like he doesn't hear what I am saying he is coming to room every now and then. Trying to Feed me food with his own hands, and even when I refuse, he kept on insisting till I don't give up.

He is helping me with everything, changing my clothes to taking me to washroom. Even when I refuse at first, I still give in seeing his face and how I hurt him in the past. Gosh that is why I didn't come back, because I knew it, I would get weak once I see him.

But why can't he understand, when I said it over and over again.? Why I am tried so hard to keep him away but now in am back to where I don't want to be.

As I look up. I saw, the stars today are so bright. 'I am so sorry mom. But don't worry I won't be with him. I know it would hurt you if get back with him so I won't.' Suddenly I felt someone put jacket on my shoulders

"you will catch cold" mew said.

Hearing him, I didn't say anything and kept on looking straight. The moonlight was shining over the horizon of the sea. The night was looking really beautiful today.

"isn't it beautiful?" mew said, I refuse to talk now. He has to let me go.

Not getting the response I took a glance at mew's expression he looks sad. He moves towards me and grabbed my hands softly.

"please gulf talk to me. Please." He said softly.

"let me go than" I said

"gulf, can't you see. How much I love you." Mew said I can see his eyes getting teary.

"I know mew how much you love me. That is why I am not trying to run away this time. I want you to let me go by yourself. Willingly"

Mew tighten his grip on my hand "do you think I would ever let you go. Not a chance gulf. Even if you push me away million times I will stay by your side. No matter what. Because I know how much you love me..."

I opened my lips to say 'I don't love you' but mew interrupted me.

"even if you say you don't love me. Because I know you do. So why don't you stop resisting my love."

"you know why so stop mew, stop wasting your time." I said in frustration.

But this time mew smiled "I won't stop gulf. And I am not wasting my time. Because being by you side is everything for me. And I hope soon you will realize it." Saying that he kissed my hand than let go and he turned to leave. "don't stay here for too long okay." Saying that mew left.

'what are you planning now?' I thought to myself. Seeing is expression I can tell he is planning something. What will he do now? Gosh I do I feel anxious.

---

The Next morning when I woke up, I saw a note on the lamp.

'sorry I can't accompany you today, I hope you can manage it for one day. I have something urgent, so see you tonight.

love you

- mew'

The first thought came to mind was he is definitely planning something.

I got up and slowly did all the chores. I admit it today everything feels really lonely without him. But I kept on saying this in my mind, don't miss him. You should not get use to him.

But All day long I kept on missing him. After being with for few days made, I got this use to him. I have to convince him to leave me as soon as possible. if I stay here for few more days, I don't know how I will spend rest of my life.

It's getting dark outside, as I stood by the window, I say a car entering the gate. It's mew I don't know why but my heart felt light seeing him getting out of car. But when I saw who step out of passenger seat. I can't believe my eyes. How can this be? How come he is here? How? 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

thank you all for being wonderful readers.... you guys are really amazing....😘🥰

let me know your thoughts in comments...😋☺️

lov you all...❤️❤️❤️