Where are you?

It's been a month since mew and gulf confess to each other. Everything had been so happy and smiley for them. Except for one thing. Gulf hasn't told anyone about their relationship and mew wanted to show off their relationship.

Gulf knew that if there friends know about there relationship. The news will spread like fire and he will become center of attention and not to mention he know what is going to happen at his home. So he decided to take time and figure how to tell her mom.

But Mew kept on asking gulf to let people know but gulf was persistent. He threatened mew that if he want to be with him he has to hide their relationship.

Mew was so against the idea of hiding but he is more afraid of losing gulf and not keeping him by his side. So he thought not to push gulf but lisa was making things more frustrating for him. lisa kept on hovering around gulf every day. Although, mew knows gulf has rejected her but mew was trying really hard to not to punch her. mew doesn't care if lisa is a girl or not he just wanted make her stay away from his gulf.

As gulf already told mew about Lisa that she is nothing to him and in past she has already hurt him by cheating on him with gulf's childhood best friend.

But even though he know gulf will never get back with her but still he is possessive of gulf being touched by Lisa. And every day as a punishment mew is kept on being beast to gulf's body.

Gulf let mew be because he know mew loves him too much and he is possessive as hell and still he is enduring it for his sake.

Till one day.

"gulf... please let's get back together." lisa said while hugging gulf.

Gulf push her off. "that's enough lisa I had enough of you. go fuck that guy whom you cheated on me with."

"gulf... how many times I have told you its not like that. It was his fault" lisa said holding gulf's hand.

Gulf slapped her hand away and yelled "lisa I don't want to listen to your bullshit anymore. If you keep on doing this. I will leave this place and never see you again."

Lisa looked at him with wide eyes. "but..gulf..i just..."

Before she could say more mew came and pulled gulf's hand and drag him out of there. Mew took gulf behind the campus area.

"mew you are hurting me... mew..."gulf  kept on yelling but mew was not in mood to listen. He pushed gulf to the wall.

"what did you say back there? You will leave this place.... ? you want to leave me because of her?" mew said furiously punching wall beside gulf's head.

Gulf was shocked from mew's action he was dumbfounded...

Mew pinched gulf's chin "okay you want to leave so bad huh? i will lock you up from where no one can get to you... I will break your legs... so that you can never even think about leaving me... never ever think about going anywhere" mew said furiously. Then he kissed gulf roughly.

Gulf came to his senses and pushed mew off. "what the hell are you saying? Are you crazy?"

Mew grabbed gulf's shoulders tightly making gulf feel the pain "yeah I am crazy gulf... I have been patient gulf for you.. but you kept on testing my limits but I had enough...."

"mew you are hurting me..." gulf hissed in pain.

"not more than you hurt me..." mew said.

Suddenly someone came and push mew hard making him fall down. "what the fuck you are doing?" lisa yelled.

Seeing mew fell gulf move to him and bend down "are you okay?"

Lisa looked at gulf confused "gulf what you are doing? Why are you concerned about him? This bastard was trying to hurt you just now."

Mew fisted his hand in anger and move to hit her. But he stopped hearing gulf's next words "he is my boyfriend and I love him... so back off."

"g..gulf w.what are you saying? ...Y..You are not gay... oh I get it you are saying this because you want me to leave you alone right." Lisa chuckled a little thinking gulf is acting foolish just to make her leave. But what gulf did next made her eyes wide open and speechless.

Gulf kissed mew. Passionately and hard in front of her. After few seconds past gulf pulled himself from kiss "now you get it. I am not faking it. I love him so leave or you want to see more to believe."

Lisa eyes got teared up. She turned and ran away.

Mew looked at gulf in shock "what are you looking at me like this. You wanted this didn't you? And what I said earlier because I was irritated by her but you took it too seriously you asshole."

Mew immediately hugged gulf "I am sorry... really I just lost it hearing that you might leave me... I don't want to lose you gulf. Everyone I love always leave but I don't what you to leave."

Hearing that gulf heart warmed up, he calmed down and hugged mew back "I am not going anywhere. I am here and I love you"

"I love you more" mew said softly.

They embraced each other not knowing, the consequences of what just happened is going to change everything....

---

A month later,

 mew is sitting In class staring at his phone. He is texting gulf from yesterday but he haven't even seen his texts or responding to his calls. 'i guess i overdid day before yesterday he was really pissed seeing the marked i left on his body. i will go look for him after this class'

"m..mew... mew!!!" alice came running to mew.

Mew looked at her annoyed "what the fuck alice? Why are you running like this?"

"why are you sitting here like this?" alice trying to catch her breath

"What you mean can't I sit here?" mew said being annoyed.

"Did you already know gulf dropped out yesterday?" alice asked. Mew froze. He looked up at her.

"What did you say? Mew yelled.

"gulf's didn't show up today so his friend came to us asking about him but one of their passing by professor told us that gulf dropped out yesterday." Alice explained.

Mew ran off outside and alice followed. He took his phone out tried to called gulf 'the number you are trying to reach is not in service' mew kept and kept on calling but same answer.

Mew took his car and went to find gulf. He went to his house. Mew kept on ringing doorbell a person came out.

"Yes how can I help you?"

"Gulf ... gulf where is he?" mew yelled.

"Sir calm down. Nobody is at home." The person said.

"Where is he?? When he will be back?" mew asked with urgency in his voice.

"Sir I don't know much in details. All I know is they when abroad last night. I think they are going to stay there"

Mew's world fell apart "what? Where?" mew yelled again.

"Sorry sir I don't know more than this" saying this that person left.

Mew dropped down on his knees. Tears started to fall down from his eyes 'did you really leave ... Why...why....gulf.. Where did you go? Where are you?'

❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

thank you all for being the most amazing readers...😊

please vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter or what you want to see next.🤔

love you all❤️❤️❤️