Friends?

Gulf's POV

After talking to sunny, I went to find mew. When I came campus today I was going to ignore him for good but now this I need to face him and talk to him for once and all. I really want to stay away from him. But I don't know why this whole universe is against me from staying away from him. Shit.

I look around everywhere and he is nowhere to be found. Now of all times you decide to hide. Cafeteria, yeah he might be there. I went to the cafeteria I look around, not here either. Fuck. Where are you bastard?. As I was about to leave, I saw two familiar faces. I approach them.

"hey you are mew's friends? Right?" they looked at me shocked. But I just a blink the girl smiled. She stood up and came towards me and make be sit down.

"yes... yes we are come on sit down. Let's chat for a bit." alice said.

She sat beside me and kept on gawking at me "I am alice and this is zack. And you are gulf. So, what brings you to us?"

Oh my god! This girl is so chit chatty. I was about to open my mouth when she interrupted me again.

"Are you here for mew? Are you interested in him? Do you like him?...."

"Alice stop can you let him speak?" zack interrupted alice as she bombard gulf with questions.

Finally she stopped talking. "Actually, I am looking for mew. Can you tell me where he is?" I asked them.

"he didn't came for class, I guess he is skipping. He might be at his flowery" Zack said.

"flowery?" I raised my eyebrow questioning what is that.

"Oh! It's his family garden. He always go there, if he skip class. It's little far from campus but I can give directions."

"Thanks I really appreciate that" I said politely.

The whole time zack was telling me direction to flowery garden, alice kept on gawking at me. It was really making me uncomfortable. So, as soon as I understood the directions. I left, thanking them.

---

I reached at the place according to zack's directions. I see a huge wall before me with a small gate. This is a garden? Are they trying to trick me?. Whatever I won't know till I see for myself. I stepped out of my car and walked towards the gate.

As I reached the gate, I decided to knock but as I touched it, it was open. So I entered. As I went inside the view before me really gave me Goosebumps. 'How can this be?'. A garden in glass dome. The fragrance of flowers really hit my nose when I entered the dome. Sweet smell. This is really unreal. A small it is not huge but it is beautiful. A fountain in the center and small trees on sides and flowers all around. This is small heaven.

Oh I need to focus I am here to see mew

Oh I need to focus I am here to see mew. I look around searching for him. And there he was lying under one of the tree's. I approached him, now this is really unreal. This guy look really peaceful and innocent while sleeping.