Don't even know his Name

It was getting dark as gulf was walking to the parking lot. Fewer students were left on the campus. As he reached the parking lot, it was almost empty.

He walked towards his car. Gulf took out his car keys from his pocket and unlock the car. as he put his hand on the handle to open the door someone pulled him and turned him.

The person started to kiss him abruptly and roughly. For a moment gulf was in shock from sudden action but he came back to reality as he felt pain on his lips. gulf grabbed the person from his shoulder and pushed him hard.

As the person, drop on the floor from gulf's action. Gulf wiped his mouth and saw the person's face.

"You??? Are you crazy?" gulf raised his voice seeing mew.

Mew smirked and stood up. He walked towards gulf and put his hand on gulf's right cheek "yeah I am crazy." Gulf gave him death glare as he slapped his hand of from his cheek.

Mew smiled as gulf feel his lips were bleeding "what is wrong with you?" gulf yelled.

"This is your punishment for punching me."mew smirked and move towards gulf and stand close to him so close that gulf can feel mew's breath on his faces as there heights were almost same. "And next time it won't be just a kiss." Saying this mew put his hand on gulf's shoulder.

Gulf was beyond angry now, he pushed mew as he backed off a few steps. "What you want? Why are you doing this to me? I never have done anything to you. Still, why the fuck you are doing all this?" gulf yelled in anger.

"Because I always get what I want and I want you." Mew said.

Hearing mew's answer gulf was beyond mad he wanted to beat the shit out of mew but now he realized mew is stubborn as mild described him "you are a psycho. Stay away from me." Gulf yelled and turned and opened his car and left.

Mew smiled "you can't get away from me, baby".

---

Next day gulf was beyond exhausted from all the things that was happening to him lately. Last night his mom bombard him with questions about coming late and bruise on his lips. He had to come up with excuse and told her he was hit but football as he was in practice. He hate lying but truth was too confusing and bullshit for him.

Now as he entered the class he saw mild's face. He sighed now mild is going to interrogate him. He walked towards his desk and put his bag down.

"Dude, what happened?" mild said seeing gulf's bruised lips.

"Nothing, I ran into a pole." Gulf said sitting down.

Mild eyed gulf in confusion not believing the reason gulf just gave him.

"Don't look at me like that. And stop bugging me." Gulf said being annoyed by mild's look.

"I didn't even say anything yet." Mild pouted.

"But you were about to." Gulf give mild a cold glare.

Mild pouted and kept quiet for rest of the day till. They went to cafeteria to eat lunch.

"Asshole you are going to treat me like this." Mild said sitting opposite to gulf while having lunch. Champ looked at both of them in amusement and kept on eating his lunch.

Gulf stopped eating and looked at mild "what are you talking about?"

Mild glared at gulf "you are really an asshole. Since morning I have been kept myself quiet for not asking questions."

"So, why are you talking now?" gulf teased mild.

"So you are not going to tell me what happened to your face?" mild eyed gulf.

"I have already told you." gulf said.

"How dumb you think I am?" mild said.

"Very" gulf smirked.

"youuuu...." Mild was about to say something went champ interrupted him "hey guys why he is looking at us?"

Mild looked towards the direction where champ was looking. Mild stiffens. Looking at mild's expression gulf looked were they were looking. He sighed 'this bastard.' From a far table mew was looking at them.

Mild stiffly looked at champ and gulf "did we do something wrong? Why he is looking at us?"

Champ also stiffen as there stuck a rod in their back "don't know."

Gulf looked at them in confusion "aren't you both over-reacting? Why are you sitting like someone put knife on you backs?"

"He is really trouble gulf. If he glare at someone, it is because he is setting target on them or interested in the person. and both of the options are bad." mild explained.

Gulf shook his head "just ignore looking at him and you will be alright?"

"I think we should leave." Champ said.

"Why we have to leave? I haven't even finished my lunch yet." Gulf said.

Mild sighed "just eat your lunch and lets leave I am getting chills on my back".

Gulf looked at them a smiled a bit seeing there foolish expressions and actions. He started to eat his lunch again but suddenly he stopped as a thought came to his mind "hey! by the way what is this bastard's name?"

Mild and champ both looked at gulf in unison with mouth open. "What?" gulf looked at them in confusion?

"Gulf,you are here for like two months now. And you don't even know the troublemaker's name?" mild said.

"So, you don't even know my name?" the three of them looked at the owner of voice. Mew was standing behind mild. Mild recognize the voice, he didn't even dare to look back. Everyone in cafeteria was looking at their table and whispering.

Gulf rolled his eyes and shifted his focus on finishing is food ignoring the person. Mew smiled and walked towards gulf. As he stand by him. Mew pulled gulf's hand making him stop eating. Gulf sitting down, glared at him.

"What are you doing? Can't you see I am eating?" gulf glared at mew.

Mew smirked and held his hand out to mild "pen" mew said to mild.

Mild was shocked and scared and his hand was shaking as he reached his bag and take out a pen and shakingly hand it to mew. Gulf was trying to get his hand out of mew's hold but mew held his hand tighter and not letting it go.

Mew took the pen and started to write something on gulf's hand. As gulf was struggling to take his hand out mew tighten his grip.

"If you keep on struggling like this, I might tattoo this on your arm." Mew said. Gulf glared at him feeling mew is not going to let go so he stopped wasting his energy and let mew do what he was doing.

After finish writing, mew tossed the pen towards mild and mild catch it. Mew lean down to gulf and whispered in his ear "never forget" And then mew walked away.

Gulf looked at the palm of his hand where mew wrote something "MEW"

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued....

what you think about this chapter ? let me know in the comments.🤗

thanks for being this loving and supporting 🥰🥰

love you all♥️♥️