'has moon always been this beautiful?'

Its been two days, since mew took gulf. mew was really worried because gulf refuse to eat or drink anything. Mew tried to force food into his mouth but gulf spit it out. mew let gulf's hand loose as his hands were wounded with the handcuffs.

Gulf can move around the room but due to lack of food and dehydration, he was lying down all the time. mew can see gulf was not getting better his face has lost color. He looks weak and pale.

But mew was also stubborn, he didn't want to let go of gulf. gulf was now giving silent treatment to mew. mew was going crazy. In evening, when he went inside the room to check on gulf, he saw gulf is lying on the floor fainted. He rushed towards him and pick him up and carefully laid him on the bed.

Mew tried to wake him up but gulf was not responding. Mew suddenly rushed out of room to get his phone and call the doctor. He called the doctor and yelled on call to make it fast. As mew turned around and went in the room again. He found the bed was completely empty.

His eyes went wide in shock.

"gulf!!!" he yelled and looked around the room as he went to check in the bathroom, he heard a click on bedroom door. He rushed out of the bathroom to check from where the noise came from. He saw the bedroom door is closed. He turned the door handle to open the door but it was locked.

"gulf what are you doing? Open this door right now..." mew yelled.

"no, I am leaving and you have to deal with it." gulf said from the other side of the road.

"you can't leave. So, stop being like this and open this door." Mew said.

"we will see about that" saying that gulf walked away trying to find the exit from the house.

Hearing gulf's footsteps getting faded as he walked away mew kept on yelling his name and banging on the door. But soon outside become silent. Mew kept on trying to open the door but still no luck.

---

As gulf got outside the house, it was already dark. He finds a huge lawn outside the house with a pathway connected to huge gate. he rushed towards the gate. he pulling all this strength to walk because he was feeling too weak. Still he didn't stop.

As he passed the gate. he can't see anything clearly because there were no lights on the street and it was really dark. But he can sense that there is path road going left and right and in front it seems like a forest.

As gulf was deciding which way to go. he heard few people talking and coming from the house. He panicked and rushed straight towards the forest.

---

It's been an hour, since he left the house and entered the forest. He kept on walking and stumbling here and there slowly. Gulf is getting tired now and feeling like he has no strength left. Suddenly he stumbles and fall, hitting his head on the tree he fell down.

Lying down on the surface gulf moved his hand touched his head. His hand felt something wet, he was bleeding. But he was not able to move anymore.

Another hour passed; gulf was still lying there unable to move

Another hour passed; gulf was still lying there unable to move. He looked up in the sky, he can see the stars and big beautiful moon surrounded by the clouds, from the space between tree's branches. He thought to himself, 'has moon always been this beautiful?' a tear fell down from his eyes. 'why I have to run from the person I love the most? Why I have to hurt him like his? Why? Only if 4 years ago. Things haven't turned out like that. will I able to live happily with the person I love? Why I have to run away from him and everything.' As gulf was thinking all this, he felt a hand wiping his tears.

"gulf, why are you being like this? I am here for you" he heard mew's voice.

As he was about to say something mew's vision vanished. He realized he is having hallucination, His hurt ached even more "why? Why?" gulf yelled. His vision was getting blurry.

Once again, he heard mew's voice yelling his name "gulf!! gulf!!! where are you?"

Mew was looking for gulf like crazy and as he heard a crying voice yelling 'why? Why?' he followed the voice and found gulf lying on the ground. He rushed towards him. and kneel down and took gulf in his embrace.

Gulf was still crying he thought he is having another hallucination. "why mew? why? Why I can't be with you? why I have to run away from you? I want to stay with you forever. I want to be in your embrace and feel the warmth of your love.... But I can't be with you in this lifetime, even if I want to.... I wish I could die and reborn again so that we can be together.... without my mom being dying b...bec...because... of me...."

Saying that gulf fainted. Hearing that mew, went in shock "gulf... gulf ... wake up.... Gulf.... you can't leave me .... Gulf...." 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

i hope you liked this chapter.... tell me in comments. 🥰

thank you for sticking to my stories and please follow me....🤗

love you all...❤️❤️❤️