Please STOP!!

NOTE: please note this is just a story, my imagination.

WARNING: this chapter contain 18+ content.

---

"You bastard!!!" gulf yelled.

"Yes baby. I am a bastard and tonight I am going to show you, what a bastard I am." Mew smirked.

Hearing mew's words, a wave of fear moved inside his body. He struggled to get out of mew's hold but angry mew is not letting him go. Mew leaned down and started to kiss and lick gulf's lips roughly. Gulf was trying really hard to put his lips tightly together not letting mew's tongue enter his mouth, mew kept on kissing and licking gulf's lips roughly.

Not finding entrance to his mouth, mew moved to his neck and started to suck and kiss him harder. Gulf kept on struggling and moving under mew. But mew put his body on gulfs and pressed him hard on bed to make gulf stop moving. Gulf is now breathless from all the struggling and mew's actions. He was losing his strength but he was not ready to give up.

"Stop it!!!! Let...me...go...!" gulf yelled catching his breath.

Mew stopped sucking and kissing him and looked up to see gulf's face. He smirked "you really want me to stop. But I have just started. Tonight you need to know. What a bastard can do."

Listening to mew gulf was really afraid of what he going to do next. He has never felt this strength less and helpless in his life. He has always been this hard working and never giving up person. But today a guy is over powering him. Gulf felt hurt.

Mew abruptly pulled up gulf's t-shirt with one hand and pulling it over gulf's head. Mew tied gulf's both pinned hands with the shirt swiftly, not giving gulf chance to escape. Mew hooked gulf's hands to metal grill of bed head. Making his hand tied to bed and not move.

Gulf still tried to struggle with all the strength he has left in him. He tried to shake mew off by moving his legs but mew pinned gulf's legs with his own legs making him not to move. Mew tied his hands soo tightly that gulf was feeling the blood flow has been stopped in his hands and his hand got numb.

"What the hell you are doing? Let me go!!!!!" gulf kept on yelling but mew was ignoring whatever words is coming out gulf's mouth. "Hey!!!! Stop it!!... Let...." Gulf sentence hung in middle when shut his mouth with another kiss. This time mew caught gulf's mouth so swiftly that he had no time to stop mew's tongue to enter his mouth.

Mew swirled his tongue inside gulf's mouth. Mew kept on deepening the kiss, making gulf losing his breath. Gulf was still trying to move and struggle but mew used his body weight to stop gulf's moment.

After kissing him for few moment mew leaned back to let gulf catch his breath and as mew moved to gulf's chest and stared to lick and suck his nipples.

Gulf's was trying to catch his breath and trying really hard to not to moun. Mew was so rough with his actions that gulf was feeling pain. Gulf's body was getting really tired from all the struggle. Finally he stopped moving.

Feeling that gulf's is not moving or struggling anymore mew stopped what he was doing and moved up on gulf's ear and whispered "are you started to enjoy this now?" mew smirked again and went back to what he was doing before. Licking and sucking gulf everywhere.

Mew was moving down and down on gulf's body while kissing and licking every part of his body. Mew was really having pleasure from even kissing gulf's body part. He had never felt this pleasure before he was getting greedy and want more and more of gulf's every part.

Finally mew reached down gulf's stomach and with a swift move he unbuttoned gulf's jeans and pulled them down. In just few seconds, gulf is completely naked under mew. Mew was really astonished by looking at naked gulf's body he wanted to ravish him so badly.

"Don't worry in just few moments...I am going to make you feel really good." Mew said and he leaned down and started to kiss, lick and suck gulf's member.

Gulf's closed his eyes tightly, he was really tired. Gulf's mind is a mess. He don't know what he can do to get out of this. He was feeling really disgusted with all of the things that is happening to him right now. Finally a tear left his eyes.

"Please stop.... Please..." gulf said in trembling voice trying really hard no to cry.

Mew stopped listening to gulf's voice. Mew leaned up and looked at gulf's face. Mew saw gulf feared face, gulf's eyes were closed tightly but still tears were coming out of his eyes. "Please... let... me go" gulf said in low voice.

Seeing gulf in this state, mew felt pain in his chest. Finally he came to his sense 'what did I just do?' Mew sighed and closed his eyes for a sec and calmed himself. He moved up releasing gulf's body and untied gulf's hand and then lied next to gulf, little far from him to give gulf some space.

Seeing mew has stopped and realized him gulf. He Stood up and pulled up his pants as fast as he could.

Mew put his arm over his eyes. "I am sorry gulf." Hearing mew's apology gulf looked to his side where mew was lying. "I am really sorry, I lost my mind.... i am sorry."

But gulf really didn't care about mew's apology he wanted to get of his place as soon as he can. Gulf moved and get out of bed as he put his foot on the ground to stand up. He fell down. His legs have no strength. Hearing the sound mew stood up he saw gulf fell on floor he swiftly walk around the bed to gulf's side.

Mew crotch down to help gulf. Mew put his hand on gulf's shoulder "are you okay?" mew asked in soft concern voice seeing gulf's condition. Gulf slide a little back shaking mew's hand from his shoulder "don't touch me." gulf shouted.

Seeing gulf is afraid of mew's touch mew backed off. Gulf with to support of bed he stood up again and then he took his t-shirt and put it on he was trying really hard to not to fell again. So he gather whatever strength he had left in him and started to walk towards the door. He was about to fell again but he leaned to wall to take support to walk.

Mew just stood there looking at gulf. He wanted to help him but he felt he had already don't lot of damage. He wanted to stop gulf but his body was not moving as if someone had cemented his body. Mew was really feeling pain in his chest seeing gulf like this but he was the cause of gulf's pain.

As gulf reached the door, finally mew opened his mouth to say something "I can take you home....let me..."

This time gulf interrupted without looking back at mew gulf said "no need. You stay out of my sight...." He paused for a second then he said "I hate you. Mew". Then gulf opened the door and walked out slamming the door behind him.

Mew stood there not moving. As he felt something wet on his face he moved his hand to wipe it off 'what is this I am crying? No it can't be. But why my chest hurts? Why? What I have done to him? How did I lose my control?' all of the thoughts and gulf's words and his face were flash fighting in his mind.

Then suddenly, he smiled and he dropped down on his knees "you said my name for the first time but with the three words that, I guess I never wanted to hear from you."

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued...

hope you have liked this chapter🤗🤗🤗.what comes next ?😶

don't forget to comment your views.

love you all...️♥️♥️