A Chance

After finishing classes gulf head to parking lot where mew was waiting for him. mew asked him to ride in his car and gulf agreed. Then mew drove off with gulf.

"Where are you taking me?" gulf asked.

"You will see" mew told him.

Although gulf has always been brave and strong but right now he is feeling anxious of what comes next. Mostly he was curious of where is mew taking him. The whole ride was quiet. Both of them don't know what to say. 

Mew kept on driving and gulf just kept on looking outside the window trying to find clues about where they are going. Soon he realized he they are out of the city. After one hour of drive mew stopped car. Gulf looked outside and saw it was an abandoned place.

"Where are we? Is this the part where you cover my face and kill me and hide my body in the woods?" gulf asked with straight sarcastic face.

Mew chuckled "I guess you see lot of movies. No this is the part where you and me, both get out of car and I show you something." Mew said with the soft tone to ease up gulf.

Gulf realized mew seems different today, he is acting out of his character. so he just kept quiet and got out of car so did mew. After getting out gulf found himself standing outside a big house but it looks quiet old seemed like the house was burned years ago. Black walls... broken railings... broken door... everything seems spooky.

After analyzing the surroundings for few seconds gulf looked at mew. Who was looking at the house? Gulf was little confused with mew's expression. He was looking like a lost puppy who find his home but found out no one is at home. His face looked pained.

Gulf stepped towards mew and put his hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Mew snapped out of his thoughts and looked at gulf "oh yeah I am okay? I just... hmmm give me a minute."

Gulf nodded. Mew closed his eyes he looked like he was about to cry. Seeing mew like this gulf realized that this place might mean something to mew.

Mew took a deep breath and said "I am fine now. it's been years since I saw this place."

"Who's place is this and why this house in this condition?" gulf asked.

Mew took another long breath sitting down on the stairs at the entrance of the house and he start speaking "there was a time when this house use to be so lively and full of life. Where live two people who love each other soo much. They also got a son whom they love like a prince. This house use to have so much love and peace and laughs and life but look at it now it's all gone so are those two people...." mew paused as a tear stream down from his eyes. "This use to be my house but when this house lost its life... colors.... My life also lost everything...."

Mew paused again. Tears won't stop falling from his eyes. Gulf looked at him pitifully and he stepped in front of mew and wiped his tears. He don't know what to say to stop him from crying and to comfort him. so he just pulled him close and mew hugged gulf as he was sitting his head was on gulf's chest. Gulf patted on mew's back silently.

He just stood there, mew kept on crying, sobbing silently. For the first time gulf has seen a guy crying like this and not to mention a guy like mew. The whole campus is afraid of mew and here is mew who is vulnerable and lost. For the first time he felt like he judged mew wrongly.

After crying mew finally calmed down. The whole time mew was hugging gulf and gulf was patting and rubbing his back softly. Mew pulled himself off from gulf and wiped his face.

"Sorry.... I just ...." Mew got interrupted by gulf.

"It's okay, mew. You don't need to say sorry. You feel what you feel. I understand" gulf said.

"After my parents died. My relatives refused to take care of me. The people who use to be close to my parents suddenly turned away. I guess they were pretending the whole time. But when they found out my parents left me there money and properties. They took me in. that's how people are selfish and greedy. At that time I didn't have any choice so I have to go with them. But when I turned 18 last year. I got out of their life and repaid for all the year they took me. so now here I am." After saying all this mew looked at gulf and give him a smile.

Gulf looked at him in confusion "mew why are you telling me all this?"

Mew stood up and took gulf's hand in his. Gulf was really confused with mew's action "gulf... I am telling all this because I want you to know me... the real me. Although the things you know about me are also real me but not everything. I am what I am because of my past. I have never told or took anybody to my past not even my friends. But you are different from every person who exist in my life. I have never met a person like you.. I have never met someone whom I want keep close... so close. I have never met a person with whom I want to see my future with. I have never met someone whom I don't want to lose. Ever. I am falling for you gulf and I want you to give me a chance."

Gulf looked at mew stunned. This was the first time a guy confessed to him and for the first time, he blush as his face heat up and ears turned red. He don't know what to say. Seeing mew's face, he can sense how genuine mew's confession is. but he has no idea what he suppose to do or say.

"b..but I am...I am not...I " gulf stuttered. Seeing him flustered mew interrupted him.

"I know gulf you are not gay. But can you please be open minded and go out with me. I won't force you to do something you don't want to. I know what I did in past is wrong but I want to make it right and be truthful. All I want is a chance.... Can you give me a chance gulf?" mew asked taking gulf's both hand in his.

gulf was still processing. he was shocked. but he know he have to give an answer but what is going to be?

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued...

thank you all for reading and voting. you guys are amazing.🤗😇

don't forget to comment your views. 😇😇😇

love you all.♥️♥️♥️