Explain

Mew came out of his shock, after gulf dragged alice with him. He tried to follow them but they left. Mew was really pissed right now he called zack asking him did he know where did alice and gulf go. But zack didn't even know that they had gone somewhere.

So mew asked zack to go back home himself and he is leaving. And later mew left driving here and there trying to find out where they might have gone. He tried to call alice and gulf but no one is picking up his call.

Mew was getting impatient. As he stopped on the traffic lights waiting for the green light, all the scenes of gulf kissing alice and taking her with him was flashing in front of his eyes. 'Does gulf like alice this whole time? Was he planning on telling me? But he never even talked about alice before. Then why did he took off with her?' all the questions were hitting his head hard.

"fuuuuck" he yelled hitting the steering wheel. Just then he heard a loud bang.

Someone hit his car from behind. Mew was not having it, he got out of the car pissed ready to kill the person who hit his car. A driver came out of car behind him who just hit his car.

"What the hell? Are you blind?" mew yelled.

"i..i.. am sorry sir...." The driver stuttered. But mew was not in mood of listening to anyone. He just moved towards him and punched him.

"You fucking bastard. What do I do with your sorry? Fuck.." mew was beyond angry at what just happened at mall and the anger was relieving on the driver. He grabbed him again from collar to punch him again. But someone yelled.

"STOP!!!" a lady got out of the car's back seat. "Are you insane? He said he realized his mistake. Why are you beating him?"

"SORRY? Sorry? What good does his sorry do for me? He hit my car." Mew yelled.

"So does hitting his does you any good? And I pay for the damage." She opened her purse and pulled out bundle of money and throw on mew "I think this is more that the damage... so take it and get lost"

He picked the bundle that the lady thrown at him and throw back at her feet. Mew hated people who thinks money can buy anything and this lady's action really pissed him. "I don't need you money, bitch. Now, fuck off."

"YOU ...YOU...." the lady yelled. Then mew left without listening to the lady.

"Youngsters, now a days don't know how to talk to elders. Thank god my gulf is not like this shitty youngster. Hope, I never see him again." The lady said before getting in the car.

---

Mew got back to his apartment, after failed attempt to get in touch with gulf and alice. He laid down on couch staring at the ceiling, exhausted and pissed.

A few moments later, he heard the doorbell. He was not in mood to get up and open the door. So he ignored at first, but the person outside the door started to hit the doorbell continuously.

This angered mew more, he got up and stomped his feet in anger towards the door. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you...." he yelled but as he opened the door his sentence got stuck seeing the person outside the door.

"sorry but...." This time gulf's sentence got stuck as mew pulled him inside, closed the door and pushed him to the wall. "hey...mew....." gulf yelled.

But mew grabbed gulf from neck with his one hand "tell me what that was at mall? Why you kissed alice? Do you like her?" mew asked gritting his teeth.

Gulf was having hard time to breath as mew's was squeezing his neck "ww....wait..let...go...oof.. me..first." gulf managed to let out a sentence. But mew glared at gulf in anger. "m...mewww" gulf said.

Listening to his name from gulf mew let him go but didn't took his eyes of him. Gulf bend down, coughed a little and took long breathes before standing up again. Gulf calmed himself before speaking.

"Now can you listen to me? And can you stop looking at me like I have killed someone." gulf said with straight face.

Mew closed his eyes for a bit and took a breath before opening them "now explain."

"When I went to washroom, I met someone whom I don't want to meet ever in my life again. And one thing led to another and I know, I shouldn't involve alice into my business but my mind got blank and I just acted in the moment." Gulf explained.

Listening to gulf's explanation mew raised his eyebrow "whom did you meet?"

Gulf sighed "you don't have to know that, I explained and apologized to alice and I dropped her to his home. But she insisted me to come here and explain things to you. So I came."

"but your explanation is not good enough." Mew said.

"Look mew I know alice is you friend and you are pissed because I kissed her. I understand and I apologies for that. But you don't need to know about my business and my job is done here so I am leaving now." gulf said as he turned to door to leave but mew stopped him by pulling his hand towards him. Mew grabbed gulf from his waist and pulled his body on him not letting any space between them.

"Hey!!! what are you doing?" gulf yelled.

"We are not done here." Mew said with straight face.

"What else do you want? I explained it and at first place, I don't want to explain anything to you. Why should i? I just came here because alice insisted." Gulf said giving mew death glare.

Mew soften his expression and put his head on gulf's shoulder. Gulf got stunned for a bit. "Why do you not trust me? Why don't you let me be close to you? Why you have to run away from me..?"

"What are you talking about?" gulf said.

"Why you have to kiss alice? Why in front of me? Do you know how I feel? Do you know I was hurt? Do you gulf?" mew said in soft low tone.

Gulf was stunned listening to mew. He never know mew feel like this. And he was confused, how mew can act sensitive like this? This is the first time he saw me like this and he was having loss of words.

Mew was still holding onto gulf like, he might lose him if he let him out of his embrace. And gulf was not resisting it because for the first time, he can feel the hurt in mew's voice and body language. Gulf always saw mew as someone who is arrogant and bother people for no reason but seeing him like this gulf felt mew has another side of him, whom he is hiding but he has found and saw that side today. but he don't know what to do or say...

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued...

thank you all for putting my story into your reading list and commenting and voting. i really appreciate it all.🤗♥️

don't forget to comment you views on this chapter or my writing .😇

love you all.♥️♥️♥️