Missed you

As mew dragged gulf to the room. gulf kept on shouting to let him go but mew was not in mood to listen to anything. Getting into the room mew closed the door behind him and flop gulf on the bed.

"mew what is wrong with you?" gulf yelled.

"no gulf you can't leave. I am not letting you go anywhere."mew raised his voice and then the put both his hand on his face closing his eyes. He stood like that for few seconds making gulf feel confused. Mew wanted to yell or push gulf to understand his wishes but he didn't want to hurt gulf so he kneel down before gulf putting his head down "please don't leave me. I can't live without you. Why can't you understand... why you always leave me behind...why gulf..."

Seeing mew on his knees begging him to stay. Gulf, finally realized why he was acting like this. He realized he had hurt mew more than he might think. Seeing the person, he loves begging him to stay with him really ached his heart.

Gulf got down from bed and kneel before mew. Cupping mew's face with is hand he made mew look at him "mew I am not leaving you. I promise you... I won't leave you ever again. I know what I did in past was wrong and I won't make the same mistake again.... But right now, that little child needs me. I just have to go there and make sure she is okay."

"what if you won't come back... What if you leave again... what if I lose you again... "mew almost cried saying those words.

Gulf move forward and kissed him softly on his forehead "then come with me... and stick to me like glue. so, I won't leave your sight. Will that be okay?"

Mew swiftly moved and hugged gulf "okay... if that's the case. I will go with you but you are not going to leave my sight even for a sec."

Gulf hugged him back "I won't. so, lets go together" mew kept on hugging gulf, while thoughts rushed into gulf's mind 'I am sorry mew I really hurt you in past but I will make it up to you so that you will never feel this insecure. Because I love you'

---

Mew took gulf to see emma. She was admitted to a hospital. Seeing the little girl with iv drip on her hand and her pale face with bruised head made gulf heart ache.

Seeing gulf emma started crying "dad.... Daddy where were you?"

Gulf let go of mew's hand and rush to her side and hugged her softly "oh honey what happened to you? Why are you like this?" mew stood there by the door not saying a word he gritted is teeth seeing gulf caring for the people before him but he kept his cool because he knows gulf care for these people.

"I m..m..missed y...you daddy. I...i called for you but mommy didn't let me talk to you." Emma kept on sobbing.

"oh I am sorry honey. Daddy is really sorry..." gulf kissed emma's head softly. Then he turned to look at sunny who was standing on the side. "what happened to her?"

"she fell down from stairs while playing. Nothing major happened but her fever is not going down since last night, she kept on asking for you." Sunny said in low tone.

"last night? When did she fell?" gulf asked frowning his eyebrows.

"d..day before yesterday." Sunny said while lowering her head.

Gulf's expression changed furious "and you told me today about her?"

"I am sorry gulf I didn't want to bother you. You have already don...." gulf interrupted sunny.

"what are you saying she is my daughter too. Why you...." This time Emma interrupted gulf. Emma started to cry loudly.

"honey what happened? Are you in pain somewhere?" gulf asked being worried

"m..mommy and daddy are fighting.... don't fight..." Emma said while crying

Sunny also came close to Emma and sit on the opposite side to gulf. Gulf and sunny hugged emma "on baby mommy and daddy won't fight so stop crying. Okay. You need to rest..." sunny said.

Seeing the scene, mew was getting angry. He wanted to go there and pull all of them apart and take gulf with him. But just kept on enduring. Because he knows if he does anything wrong gulf will get upset and he might leave him. So, he kept on standing there and enduring.

"daddy why is that uncle here?" Emma wrinkled her nose and asked gulf when she finally calms down and saw mew standing by the door.

With frequent blinking of eyes gulf thought of something and smiled "you remember him." Gulf signaled mew to come forward.

Mew hesitated for a bit then he steps towards gulf's side "Emma this Is mew. He.... He..." gulf paused he didn't know how to introduce mew. Seeing gulf getting flustered mew spoke

"I am your dad's friend. Hello miss emma." Mew extended his hand to shake hand with emma.

But emma narrowed her eyes and whispered to gulf "dad... I don't like your friend." Gulf got shocked for a bit. He didn't expect this. Mew heard emma. He flinched 'I don't like you too' mew pouted his lips little. When gulf glanced at mew he chuckled.

"don't worry honey you will like him in future because he is just like you when it comes to sulking." Gulf chuckled again.

Hearing that mew indulged gulf lightly on his side. Gulf just give mew smile and turn to emma and kissed her forehead. "honey just rest now... dad will be by your side when you wake up okay...?"

Hearing that emma smiled "okay daddy." emma hugged gulf's arm and closed her eyes.

Mew glared at the little girl in jealously. Sunny saw mew's expression she whispered "mew stop glaring at my daughter. she is just a little girl don't be jealous. can't you be less childish."

"hmph." Mew looked always pouting.

Gulf shake his head seeing how childing mew is being right now.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

hope you are liking the story. let me know if i should end the story soon or keep going.🧐🤔

thank you for being the best readers🤗🥰

love you all❤️❤️❤️