Chapter 25

You shivered as the words repeated in your head, "D.I.D?" You asked yourself in a whisper. Chills ran up your spine as the idea of the capture being much more messed up than anyone ever expected. You rubbed your hands up and down your arms as the cold begans to hit you small frame.

Slowly standing up as the door began to open, taking steps out and traveling down the hall. The living room was around you as the ringing got louder. The vision goes blurry and the voices sounded far away. Everything spinning as a cop hard surface could be felt. You slowly sit down in the couch, process all the new informations.

Words scrambling, buzzing all around, white noises growing closer and closer, louder and louder. "I'm gonna get some fresh air" you said with a soft smile as people spoke but couldn't be understood. Walking out the house and taking a seat on the stairs you looked up at the blue, bright and cloudy sky.

The wind dancing around you, hair blowing in front and behind. Jungkook was somewhere in the hospital, in pain and agony, worrying about the well being of his loved ones as you stayed stuck in this never ending loop.

That boy who was shot yesterday, was the same boy who welcomed you back with open arms the last time. He was also the boy you promised on a date at a fan meeting and now he was hopefully fighting for his life. You paused, he could be dead all because he protected you. Your fans were loyal and would have done anything to keep you safe. There is no telling how worried all of them are right now.

No one know where you vanished to, all they know is that man has you held again. Remembering the event of the last time you were stuck with him, hands covered your eyes as you began to rub your temples, a small headache formed. After some time went by, you looked up to see the sunsetting and someone calling out to you that dinner was ready.

Slowly turning to face the elder woman, you smiled and nodded standing up as you followed her to the kitchen. The young child, reaching out to you, slowly placing her down on a lap as she began to eat her food. The smell over took you as comfort swam around your body, a small forming as all you could see was your mystery little girl.

No memory of the pregnancy you questioned if she was actually yours. But, the doctor said he remembered you giving birth, and showed the certificate with your name and his on there, under parents. A part of you knew she was yours as you were filled with the same pure bliss you have when looking at your son. You missed them so much and it's only been a day since you left. Barely touching your food, as the journey to the bedroom to sleep felt like a long walk.

The pillow on the skin feeling cold and soft as you layer there staring at the ceiling. Shortly after a weight could be felt and arms around your silk skin as the heavy breath felt cold. Not moving an inch as shiver ran across your back. The idea of not knowing who he was scared you even more than the abuse caused by him. Who were the others? You thought to yourself as sleep soon took over.

***

It has been 2 weeks since your capture, Ji-sung never allowed you outside and the tv and radios were taken out of the house. Soo-Min leaves for school like a normal child, but she isn't allowed to speak to anyone. Not like the child would, the poor girl was raised in a place with no real social skills and was scared of her classmates. She always cried when it was time for school, begging to stay home with momma and daddy. It broke your heart every morning as she never spoke about her day after school.

She was a very bright and smart girl for her age, no need for helping her with school work as she already had it finished before getting home. You slowly went over her work and saw that once again to no surprise the answers were all correct. Patting Soo-mins head you smiled, "You're gonna be a talented person when you grow up" you giggled.

She jumps in her seat, "And!" She screams in excitement, "I'm gonna be the greatest mother, just like you momma" she said hugging you, "I'll also be a great wife to Tae-Tae" she spoke and as the words hit your ear, your eyes widen.

"T-Taehyung" you softly spoke out, "Ah yes. The famous idol. He would be such a fine husband for you" you said with a giggle to hide the shatter of your heart as your friends were suddenly mentioned. You heard the door opened as Ji-sung came home from you. Jumping up you started to finish dinner as you set out the plate. The elder was feeling under the weather for a few days now so you did most of the cooking and cleaning.

You set out the plate for him as you and soo-Min already ate. His food reheated as he sat at the table, messing up the child hair. "How was school?" He asked before leaning over and kissing her for head. She giggled and nodded her head "it was good" she said before slowly frowning.

"Did you learn anything?" You asked as you placed mashed potato's on his plate and she shrugged "nah" she said with a Soft sigh.

Later that day, you pull Ji-Sung to the side, "I think we should home school her. I've notice she read things over her level. I think we have a prodigy child or something. She already knows half the stuff she learns in school." You suggested.

He crossed his arms, "It would be better seeing as no one can find out your here" he said and you looked away knowing that would be the only thing on his mind and not the child in need.

There was a long silence, as you looked up seeing a new expression on his face. He looked so happy as he slowly looked you up and down, his arms fling out to your shoulder causing you to jump, "Let me paint you!" He squealed in excitement.

"Paint me? What!?"