Chapter 28

Dream

He stood out in the crowd, his black hair covering his eyes mysteriously. The fan screamed loudly in the background, causing you to snap back to reality. Quickly glancing away from you wandering eyes, hoping no one notice the distance stare. Placing a hand across your pounding chest, you breathing heavy. The man across the room glanced at you, the sweat beaming off his forehead as he stared at the woman. A soft smirk crossed his face before continuing to follow the group.

(Y/N) was trying hard to be seen by the big companies. You continue to follow the crowd, turning left and right, over and over again. It felt like a never ending loop, when an arm quickly grabbed yours, swiftly and quietly pulling you into something. "Shhh" the voice spoke, gently placing a hand over your mouth. You gulped and took in a deep breath, when your body was turned around quickly and your back pressed against the wall. A strong arm placed above your head as those mysterious eyes looked into your innocent one.

Your cheek heated up as the soothing voice spoke again, "I noticed you couldn't keep your eyes off me out there. ." He said, with a coyly smirk causing your heart to race again. You held in your breath, unable to get a single word out as the man just seemed to read every thought you had. "Did I take your breath way with such a simple stare?" He asked, raising an eyebrow before chuckling.

Your chest seemed to rise and fall quickly as his eyes trailed from your down to your lips. He licked his lip, bringing his bottom lip between his teeth as he looked back up. He slowly moved away from you and cleared his throat, "Would it be possible to take such a lovely princess like you out sometime?" He asked teaching his hand out towards you in a polite manner.

You giggled at his sudden change in behavior, "But, I barely know you." (Y/N) barely got her words out, "Well it would be the perfect time for just that." He said with a smile before taking your hand and gently kissing it. You couldn't help but agree to this mysterious mans gesture, "I'm glad we have come to an agreement." He said with a snicker. He simply winked as he handed you a piece of paper and swiftly disappeared through the curtain.

You rushed out into the crowd trying to find the man but, to not avail. He had simply vanished into thin air, clenching tightly onto the piece of paper. You continued to walk through the crowd, following everyone as you continued to glance around trying to find the no name man. The crowd lead you outside, where you hopped into a taxi. It soon lead you towards your house, as you descended the stairwell, unlocking your door. Footsteps could be heard behind you as your body froze.

You didn't want to move in fear to be notice by whoever was behind you. You attempt to unlock your door when someone grabbed you. Body flailing around frantically, screaming, tire shriek. Fighting was heard behind you as the arms were pulled off you. Falling onto your knees in pure fear you turned around to see a van and the mysterious man hitting a older guy. The older man frantically ran away after being caught, cheeks becoming drenched as your body shook in fear.

The mysterious man from before let out and huge sigh of relief as he looked at you. Quickly rushing to your side, "Are you ok Princess?" He asked slowly reaching his hand out to you. Watching you closely for any reaction before pulling you close to him. He gently laid your head on his shoulder as you began to cry, gently rubbing his hand up and down your back "shhhh. You're safe." Ge said softly in a soothing tone. Before you knew it, you had calm down. Feeling embarrassed by the tears you stood up slowly, as he kept his arms close in case you fall.

You bowed deeply, wiping your tears "thank you!" You said as you stayed bowed. He giggled and grabbed your chin, lifting your head up, looking into your eyes as the street lamp illuminated his features. "How could I ignore a damsel in distress?" He asked his thumb moving to the bottom of your chin and his pointer finger curling on the base of your chin.

He leaned in closer to you, lips only inches apart as your breath held in. His warm breath hitting your cold face, he couldn't move his eyes from your lips. You stayed like that for awhile before he cleared his throat and looked around the area. "I'm glad your safe. Let's get you inside before you catch a cold." He said as he helped you to your feet and walked you back to your door.

He didn't leave until you were safely in your house, waiting for the click of your lock. The man smiled again as he stood outside your door for a few and turned to get back into his van. "You are barking up the wrong tree." His manager said, as he watched the whole thing unfold before him. "You know your parents would never agree to this. She's a poor woman." He said to the man.

"But she sure is beautiful." He said softly as he smiled before the house began to move from his vision.