Chapter 24

You smiled as the tiny arms around you begin to slowly run your back, "Is mommy ok?" The sweet, tiny voice spoke as you patted your face. Gripping her shoulder, as you softly push her back you nodded your head, "Yes sweetie mommy is ok. Just missing her friends" you said with a soft giggle as you rubbed the girls head.

You slowly stood up and walked out of the room, Ji-sung towered over you. A slight jump was felt in your skin as you could feel his eyes on you. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you in close. Your skin crawled at the soft touch of his hand on your skin. You didn't push him away knowing what would come of it as he left a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Let me show you our room." He said with a deep voice as he guided you to the room. You obediently followed as he held onto your head guiding you down the hall. At the end was a closed door. You watched as his hand slowly goes out towards the door, before he turned the knob and the door opened.

Looking up, the room was big, laid out was a bed off to the side, with black sheer curtains hanging off either side. At the end of the bed was a box that probably held items. The tv was mounted off to the left side of the bed on the light blue walls. The floor was a dark grey wood floor. Not much in the room but it didn't make it look any less cozy or welcoming.

You felt his hand on your back as he began to run his hand up and down in a comforting manner. A soft sigh escaped his lips before you turned to look at him. Shock crosses your face as his expression looked sad and filled with pity. He turned to you, "I'm sorry I've done this." He pauses and take a step away from you looking up at the ceiling.

"But, our child has been asking for you since she could speak and I couldn't bare raising her without you." He turns and looks at you with pure kindness in his eyes, he looked almost like a total differ person. You have never seen such kindness in someone's eyes. "He can have quite the mean streak" he said with a soft chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head looking down at his feet.

You tilted your head in confusion, "He?" You asked as you looked up at him.

He smiled and turned to you "Ji-Sung" he said softly, "He is currently asleep for the first time in months" He said shaking his head before holding out his hand to you, "The names Ji-Hoon. I'm the holder of all the personalities" he said

You stared down at his hand in shock, not reaching out as he pulls his hand awkwardly back in. "The holder?" You asked looking up at him with wide eyes, he nods his head and looks back down "Ji-Sung had become quite attached to you. The other 4 plus I tried our best to stop him but, his fantasy about you overpowered us all and he somehow managed to be the main one. It's rare when the others can come out because of this. No one can stop him" he paused and looked up at you, "Expect you" he said almost in a sinister voice that made your skin crawl.

"Me?" You asked as so many question began to fill your head. Ji-Hoon walked over to the the box as he pulled out a knife, he walks over to you and placed it in your hand. "It's the only way you could ever b-" he paused and screams as he held onto his head, "He's coming back you have to do it now. You have to kill us to get away" he spoke as he grips onto the door Handle closing his eyes. The man began to fight the urge to switch as he looked at you with pain in his eyes "I'm sorry" he said before he vanished.

The man now in front of you looked disinter and angry as he looked at the knife in your hand. He growled and jerked it out of your hand, cutting himself a little. You let your grip go immediately before jumping back in fear. "I-I wasn't goi-" You were paused as a pair of hand gripped your throat pulling you towards him.

"If you ever dare, I will kill you" he growled in your ears as you felt you leg give out. He threw you back causing you to stumbled onto the ground. You knees hitting against the floor hard, as you watched him walk out of the room. Every muscle in you began to tremble as the tears fell out of your eyes again, hearing the door lock as you covered your face l, the tears flowing out as the new information ran all through your head.