Chapter 15

(Y/N) POV

You watched as his body fell, Ji-Hu almost being crushed underneath his weight, "Kookie." You screamed as a police officer held you back. The Doctors ran to his aid, putting his limp body on a gurney, "He's lost a lot of blood." One said to the other. You could only see everything in slow motion as he was rolled inside the ambulance, with an air bag over his face and blood all over his shirt.

Ji-hu screamed as his father was loaded in the ambulance. A nurse held him back as he tried to run to him, "Mrs Jeon." The nurse spoke but you were unable to comprehend her words as everything blurred as one. Tears welling in your eyes as you fell to your knees, holding your face in the palms of your hands.

The sirens and voice became a blur in your ears, the only thing you could distinguish was the cries from your baby boy, "Daddy!" Ji-hu cried.

You snapped your head over to the boy, running to his aid as he held out his hands, crying. Blood painted on his palm, beginning to run down the sides of his hands. His lips trembles as he looks up at you, "Mommy. Whe's wong wit Daddy." He asked sniffling.

You knelt to his level and pulled him in for a hug, "Daddy will be back." You choked out "He's going on a trip." You lied. You honestly couldn't tell him the truth. That his father might not ever come back home. You looked out in the woods, the way Ji-Sung went running.

A police officer came to your side, seeing that you had calmed down, "May I give you a lift?" He asked, referring to Jungkook and the hospital.

You looked up at him and nodded as you got inside the car. The Officer kindly placed Ji-hu's Car seat in the back. You put him in as the car started moving backwards leaving your drive way.

Once at the hospital, they took you to his room, he was patched up but, not fully done with surgery. Jungkook was put in ICU since the bullet hit so close to the stomach and the stabs wounds close to the heart. "You're gonna be ok." You said before leaning in to kiss his unconscious body as the machine beeped around you. You pulled away just as there was two knocks on the door.

A doctor then walked in with a note pad, "Because of where the bullets shot, his left lung is failing

A doctor then walked in with a note pad, "Because of where the bullets shot, his left lung is failing. He is currently on the waiting list but, there is no guarantee that he will live long enough for one to come." The Doctor explained as you stood by his bed.

His mother came by along with Jungkook's father to see him. They ended up taking Ji-Hu with them, so you could stay with your husband, "Thank you." You said. The Doctor turned and walked out. Once he left you crawled in the bed behind Jungkook.

Leaning into his ear you whispered, "Please, don't die on me. I love you so much." You paused and grabbed his arm "We love you so much." You said

It began to grow darker, leaning over him You turn the lamp off and laid in the bed staring at the ceiling before you slowly feel asleep at the sound of his breathing

Ji-Sung POV

I almost had her." He growled into the phone. "You will do everything in your power to get her back." He demanded from the people he bought you from.

The man on the other end cleared his throat "There is no Ga-"

Ji-Sung yelled, "Dammit you will get her back or so help me god. I'll have your head on a platter." He said before hanging up. He slammed his phone down on the table as he gripped the ends.

"That damn Jungkook. He will pay for taking what's mine." He said as he glared as the screen of the two of you happily together at your wedding. He ran his finger along your face on the screen "You are in for one hell of a surprise." He said chuckling, "I can't wait to meet the new addition." He laughed.

(Y/N) POV

You jumped as Doctors rushed in, you woke up as they grabbed Jungkook, placing him on another bed pushing him out. "what's going on!" You panicked as they rolled him out.

"He's going into surgery. They found a lung." The nurse said happily. A smile grew on your face, "T-That fast?" You asked not being able to believe it.

"Unfortunately, during a surgery the patient didn't make it and her lungs matched." She said. You jumped and hugged her,

"Now the first 24 hours are crucial. The lung could reject him, so he will have to stay over night." She explained. You could care less, you were happy there was a chance.

She guided you to waiting room 9, you had just got off the phone with his Parents to tell them the news. They were currently on their way with Ji-Hu.

After around 30 minutes they came in through the doors to the waiting room, "Mommy!" Ji-hu beamed as he ran into your arms. You hugged him close to you, "Any news?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

You shook your head, "He just went in." You explained and she nodded "of course. Sorry." She said taking her seat.

"Jittery?" You asked.

She nodded "I've never had to sit as I wait for my son to come out of surgery to see if he will live or not." She said as tears poured over.

You gently pulled her in a hug as Ji-Hu climbed in her lap, "Gran Jeon." He said "Daddy wil be ozkay." He said in his baby voice as he sweetly hugged her.

She hugged both of you back, "I know he will. My baby is strong after all." She chocked up a little as she wipped away her tears. After hours and hours have passed a Doctor walked out looking rather gloomy. You stood up as worried painted through you body.

"I'm sorry." He said as your heart shattered into a million pieces.