Chapter 19

You looked up at Jungkook, tears pouring down your face as he made the only other woman he loved leave. For you, walking over to him you placed your head in his chest and hugged him as your body shook. He wrapped his strong arms around you, "Ji-hu." You choked out.

"Hmm? He's ok." Jungkook said stroking your head.

You shook your head, "He has a sister." You choked out feeling your body go weak after holding it in. Falling to the ground, Jungkook grunted in pain as he moved down with your body to catch you. Your body shook harder, "he has a sister." You repeated as shock was written all over his face.

"What are you saying? Who has a sister?" He asked in panic.

"Ji-hu!" You almost screamed out, "H-He has a sister." You said as your voice squeaked. "He's gonna hurt her. I can't remember any of it. It's all gon-"

Jungkook gripped your shoulders, "Where's the proof? He could be getting inside your head!" He said staring into your eyes.

You paused, he was right, there was no proof. You looked at him and shook your head, "I don'-" you felt like an idiot freaking out when there was no proof. "He's still going to hurt that child anyways and I can't allow that." You said.

"What are you going to do?" He asked worried you may fight against him alone.

Your shoulders slumped as you remember the deal, "I-I don't know" you said feeling defeated again as you looked down at your feet, "I can't do anything. I can't call the police with no evidence." You said feeling frustrated as Ji-Sung had the upper hand again.

Jungkook looked at you, grabbing your arms, "we can get the proof." He said.

You shook your head, "The only thing we could get would be a DNA test. But, we have no idea where the child is or Ji-Sung." You said, "And a birth certificate was never put in the files." You explained.

Jungkook frowned, "How was the possibility of your child's birth not filed?" He asked, "It doesn't fit."

You frowned, "It does. Ji-Sung wouldn't leave a trace behind if he's hiding something else." You said.

Jungkook rubbed his chin, as he thought about it. "What else could he possibly be hiding." He asked and you shrugged your shoulders.

"All I know is if this child is mine. I'll save her from him and be the mother I'm suppose to be." You stated, matter of factly.

Jungkook smiled gently at you and caressed your cheeks, "this is one of the many reasons I love you" He said gently planting his lips on yours.

You smiled and melted into him, kissing him back passionately. "I love you." You said, looking up at him with a smile. "I love you too" He said.

Ji-Sungs Mom's POV.

She sat in the chair as So-Won ran across the house screaming, a smile plastered on her face. SHHe took a sip of her coffee as the little girl looked up at her "Halmoni. When is mommy coming home?" She asked as her eyes grew sad, "why doesn't she love me?" She pouted as Eun-hu grabbed the little girl and pulled her into a tight, close hug. "You're mom loves you. I promise she will be here soon." She comforted the child.

"What about daddy" she asked.

Halmoni paused, "We don't talk about him." She said bluntly, "he is no good for you, Remember that. Always." She said planting a kiss on the girl forehead. The little girl nodded her head as she placed her nose in Halmoni's chest, taking in her scent. "I love you Halmoni" she said softly.

"Halmoni Loves you just as much and more." She said a smile on her face, "now go play." She told the little girl who nodded and turned around chasing the dog around the house. Once she caught the fluffy, puppy, she began to dress him in little dresses "Princess Tannie" she said smiling as she giggled at the dog, who was now biting the clothing in attempt to take it off.

She heard a familiar voice from the tv as she ran to it. There on the screen was Taehyung, on one of grandmas favorite talk show. Pointing at the screen the little girl smiled, "I'm gonna marry him." She said as Jungkook began to speak. Halmoni smiled at the little girl, "Isn't he a bit old for you Sowon?" She asked.

So-Won shook her head "not in 15 years." She said staring dazzling at the screen as Taehyung spoke, a smile on his face as he spoke about missing his parents and his dog, Yeotan.