Chapter 21

You heard the banging on the door, "open up and let her out quietly." The police demanded as Ji-sung panicked looking towards the window. He grabbed up, opening the window as he looked around. You hit him as you screamed, "let me go!" You yelled.

He threw you over his shoulder as he opened the window, with a small creak, he jumped out causing your body to jolt painfully. Looking around Ji-sung dashed into the woods. You went to scream, only to realize you couldn't speak, franticly looking around hoping someone would see you as he carried you far away.

*Magical Time Skip*

He gently placed you down in an old, abandoned house. He tied your hands together and placed his hand on your face, "Tomorrow. You'll see our daughter and we can live happily as a family once again." He said smiling at you.

You eyes widen, this was it, this was your chance to save her from him. Ji-Sung stood up and walked out of the room as tears formed in your eyes. "Ji-Hu, Mommy is very sorry and I know you're scared. I promise I will be back as soon as possible. I have to save your big sister" you sobbed.

Minutes or hours went by before Ji-Sung returned. He had in his hand a hot plate of soup and kimichi. He laid it down at your feet and smiled as he leaned in to untie you. "Eat up my darling, you have to look your best for her tomorrow." He smiled, "I'm so happy to have you back. We will never be separated again" he said, clenching his teeth as he glared.

"Cause, if you leave me again. I will kill her and your family."

Your eyes widen, "Please.. no" You sobbed.

He chuckled and patted your head with a smile, "Eat up baby girl" He said as he picked up some food for you placing it at your lips.

You obliged and opened your mouth as the food landed on you tongue. You chewed it up and swallowed looking up at him, "When will we leave to see her?" You asked.

He sat there, as if he was thinking, "I say we will leave tomorrow morning after we rested up with a good nights sleep." He said with a big smile, "She will be so happy to finally see her mommy again. She barley remembers what you look like. She's always asking for her mommy. But, I have to tell her to ran off, you didn't love her." He said beginning to grow angry.

You jumped, "Soo-min." You whispered looking up at him as his eyes darted at you.

"You know her?" He asked, in complete shock, "Then why haven't yo-"

"The doctor told me, the one who helped me give birth to her. I don't know why I forgot a whole pregnancy. But, I did." You said, feeling very guilty for it.

Ji-Sung looks at you still angry, "The little brat likes your Husbands group. Always going on and on about the stupid one named Taehyung." He says.

You begin to grow a little angry at his comment, "He isn't stupid, he's a kind and perfect influence on a girl like her. Atleast he shows her how a REAL man is." You said.

Ji-Sung growled, quickly turning to face you as his hand harshly ran across your face, "You will never speak to me like that again. You hear me!?" He yelled.

You winced alittle as you dropped your plate, causing him to get even more angry. He grabbed you by the back of your head, forcing it to the ground. Rubbing your face all in the food, "Eat it up off the floor like the dog you are" He yelled louder before leaving the room.

You shook as he left, forgetting how angry he got, as the fear and realization of the situation finally hit you. The worst tour was starting back up again. You curled up in a ball and started sobbing. You wanted so badly to try and escape. But, you never very well he was out there and you had to save the little girl some how. You had to start being her mother and raising her in your new life.

"I will save you, you are my daughter and I will find you and hug you like a mother should. I'm sorry for giving you a horrible life with that man. But, I promise it will all be over." You said as you began to close your eyes and fall asleep.

*Magical Time Skip*

You woke up the next morning to the door being slammed open. "Wake up Princess. Breakfast is ready for you." He said with a smile as he grabbed your arm and practically push you to the table. Once seated at the chair, he grabbed the rope and tied your feet to the bottoms of the chair, "Can't have your precious self running off like last time" He said with a wicked smile.

You slowly moved your hand as your gripped the forks staring at the food, "Go ahead!" He said, "I didn't poison it so, eat up" He ordered as he being to take heaps of food and eat it.

You stick your fork in the egg and started to eat, it was actually really good. You placed some eggs on the piece of toast as started to make a yummy sandwich to eat. "Is it good?" He asked.

You slowly nod you head not saying a word as you finished up your plate, looking down you muttered "Thank You" he smiled as he was already finished and untied you.

"There a change of clothes on the couch. Go change and we will be on our way. I have the car out front waiting for us." He said as he left to another room.

You got up and walked over to the couch to see the clothing flopped over the side. As you pick it up to examine it, the fabric was all black and looked to be oversized. Laying on top of the clothing was a bucket hat and a black face mask with a pair of sunglasses. You gulped, looking at the closed door as you quickly stripped and began to change.