Chapter 5

You looked around the rooms, Jungkook was lying on the bed. His back to you, with the TV on.

"Kookie?" You asked, hesitantly walking towards him.

He shifts a little but, doesn't say a word. You sigh and sit behind him rubbing his back, "Darling, I'm sorry for going off on you. But, look. I'm home safe and sound" You said kissing his shoulder.

He moved to face you, "Just don't get so angry next time." He said with a pout wrapping his arms around your waist.

He laid his head on your lap, his nose right at your crotch as he closed his eyes, "I was worried all day about you. I'm glad you are safe." He said.

You began to play with his hair, "How did the interview go?" You asked.

He softly spoke, "It went great. Got to answer some fan questions. They'll enjoy that." He said, "Oh and so also got some Pumpkins for us to carve tomorrow for Halloween and do a photoshoot for our fans." He said

You smiled, "That would be great!" You said clasping your hands together.

You leaned in and kissed his cheek, "I'm gonna go take a quick bath." You told him before getting up and grabbing some clothes.

You went to the bathroom, neatly placing your clothes down on the cabinet. Walking over to the tub, turning the warm water on. You placed your hand under the water to feel it gradually get warmer. Once the water was warm enough, you turned it off. You walked over to the bag, pulling out a pregnancy test. With a deep breath you began to read the instruction.

You had someone stop by the store for you before the signing and give it to you behind scenes. You read the instruction and grabbed one of the disposable cups to pee in. Once finished you use the dropper to put some of your pee on the stick and laid it down to wait.

You stripped the rest of your clothes off and hopped in the tub to soak. You soaked for atleast an hour to give the test some time. As you sat there, you washed your body with soap and dipped a cup into the water. Pouring the water down on your body to remove the soap. You laid back and closed your eyes relaxing after you had washed your hair.

After soaking in the tub for an hour, you got out wrapping a towel around your body. You pinned it together so it wouldn't fall down. Plugging up the hair dryer you began to work on your hair. As you dried your hair, the curler was plugged up, warming itself up.

You take the curler, curling the ends just a little as you worked on your hair with the curler. The straightener warmed up, once you were finished you picked the straightener up, clamping the iron on your bangs and straighten it down. You checked yourself in the mirror once more before opening up your Make-up bag.

You began to apply your nightly skin routine, after 45 minutes you finished. Putting your stuff up, seeing 2 hours have gone by. You turn and slowly grasp the test. Taking a deep breath as you looked at yourself in the mirror, "It's ok" You reminded yourself.

You slowly looked down and focused, there on the test was two lines. You looked at the box, "I-Im pregnant." You breathed out.

You weren't scared, but, would this be ok with him. You turned and looked at the door, you couldn't tell him now. Placing the test in the box and hiding the box behind the cabinets. You opened the door and walked out to see him already fast asleep.

You smiled, and crawled in the bed beside him. Wrapping your arms around him and kissing his bare back before you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep. The next morning you woke up, Your stomach turned again. Getting up you quickly went to the bathroom. Barely having time to close the door, you vomited.

Jungkook knocked on the door hearing the commotion, "Baby? Is everything alright?" He asked, concern in his voice.

You sat back, "Yeah. I'm ok." You said before flushing the toilet and doing your morning routine.

You looked back at the box, picking it up and taking the test out. You put it in you back pocket, pulling your shirt down to hide it. Walking out the door, Jungkook smiled, "Breakfast is ready." He said pointing to the two bowls of cereal.

You smiled, "Thank You." You said standing on your tip toe to kiss him.

He kissed you back, moving his hand to your butt. You were quick to grab his hands and pull away. Walking to the table and sitting down, leaning slightly to not sit on the test. Once finished eating, with some small talk about carving pumpkins.

Jungkook picked up the bowl and placed them in the sink as you walked out to carve the Pumpkins as house decorations. He followed you outside, you looked around thinking as Jungkook became real focused on carving.

A good idea came in mind as you begin to carve your pumpkin.  You were extra careful with the knife as you carved delicately. Once finished, as you waited for him, "on three." He said

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

You turned your pumpkin around, he looked at you and then the pumpkin, his eyes were wide with shock

You turned your pumpkin around, he looked at you and then the pumpkin, his eyes were wide with shock. But, hints of confusions. He looks at you, Jungkook kept quiet for a few minutes as he just stared at the words carved into the pumpkin. He gaped a little then turned his eyes towards you.

He tried to speak but, couldn't form the words as he started blankly at you, "W-Wh-" He started, "We?" He asked.

You nodded biting your bottom lip nervously, "Are you happy?" You asked looking up at him.

He continued to stare at youblankly before placing a hand on his forehead.

"Oh god..." He finally formed after several seconds of silence, your heart shattered as the words fell from his lips.

Was he not happy!?