Chapter 3

You lay on the couch, a book in your hand as your eyes scanned the letters and words. A smile on your face, Jungkook was out to get dinner while you rested at the Hotel. The two of you decided to go to the beach for your honeymoon.

You heard him humming as he unlocked the door walking in. He placed the bags down and walked over to you. Kneeling down by you, "What are you reading now?" He asked.

You smiled, "Fury" You said, "A book about the 3 Mythical Goddesses of revenge. It's really good." You explained.

He smiled and ran his hand down Your leg, causing shivers to run up them, "Quite it. That tickles" You laughed.

He smiled and continued to scratch your legs, your whole body clenched up as you tried your hardest not to laugh, "Jungkookie." You whine, burying your head in the couch.

He chuckled, standing up and hovering over you to trap you in place. His hands go to your side, moving his fingers as you jumped, "Ahhh no Stop!" You screamed and laughed trying to grab his hands.

"Jungkook-ssi" You whined, before laughing really hard.

He smiled and leaned down planting a gently kissing your shoulder, "Why didn't your brother come to the Wedding?" He asked.

You looked back at him, "Don't you remember. He's in the Military. He's in Syria, in front lines." You said looking back at him.

He bites his lip, "Im sorry for asking." He said feeling instantly bad.

You smiled and turned around, "It's ok. You didn't do anything to be sorry for." You said kissing him.

He smiled and kissed you back, "You know I love you right?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded your head, "I know you love me very much. Like I love you very much." You said.

He smiled and got up, "I should cook dinner." You said.

You got up and walked into the kitchen. He followed and leaned against the door way watching you take the stuff out of the bag. He bought Lettuce, Chicken, Croutons, Cucumbers and Carrot slices.

You reached over the island to grab a pot in the middle. Your body fully bent over as your short self reached over. Jungkook watched staring at you, biting his lips. A small smirk on his face as he walked up to you from behind. Grabbing your hips, "K-Kookie?" You asked a blush forming in your face.

He began to grind on you as he whispered, "The things you do to me." He said as he leaned over to your ear.

You shuddered as his hot breath ran along your neck and ear. His hard member pushing against your butt. "We c-can't do this in the kitchen." You said blushing more.

He chuckled and turned you around picking you up bridal style, "Who said anything about the kitchen?" He asked.

You held onto him blushing as he carried you to the couch, placing you down before hovering over you. He leaned down and began to kiss you, his tongue running along your lower lip. Happily you obliged, slanting your mouth open, allowing him entrance. He instantly took the chance, sliding his tongue in your mouth, your tongues danced wildly together.

His hand began to travel down your shirt, pulling onto the bottom. He left gentle kisses down your cheek to your collarbone.

"Ring" Your phone went off as Jungkook trailed his lips down your neck.

You bite your lip, having your hands tangled in his hair, "I-I need to get that" You said, moaning as he found your sweet spot.

He groaned, "They can wait." He said continuing to kiss you.

You pushed him away, "That's my sister." You said slightly angry.

He pulls away, looking at you with his hands up as you leaned over to pick up your phone. You looked at the caller ID to see your sisters name pop up. You slide your phone to answer it, "Hello?" You answered.

Her voice picked up, but, it didn't sound as chirpy, "Can you meet me at the coffee shop?" She asked.

Jungkook and you had stayed close by for the honeymoon yet, still close to the beach, "Uh Sure?" You questioned and got up, "She wants to meet at the Coffee Shop." You said.

He frowned and got up, "I wonder what for?" He asked. You shrugged and put your shoes on.

You both got into a car that drove to the nearest coffee shop where your sister would be waiting. You smiled looking at Jungkook in his hoodie. You gripped both side of the hood and pulled him to your face. Hiding both of your faces with the hoods as you kissed him in the lips.

He chuckled kissing you as he pulled you as close as the seatbelt would allow

He chuckled kissing you as he pulled you as close as the seatbelt would allow. You placed your hand on his crotch, "We will finish what we started later." You said biting his lower lip.

He smiled, "I'll hold you on that." He said, pecking your lips once more before pulling away from you, "You really are a tease." He said fixing his harden crotch, trying to hide it the best he could.

You covered your face, laughing as his member twitched a little. He soon situated himself the best he could as the car came to a stop. You saw your sister in the coffee shop, Jungkook and you put on a black mask and pulled his hood more over his face. You pulled your pink hood over your head and looked down allowing your hair to hide your face.

You get out of the car, Jungkook turned around to stop you, "Hold on

You get out of the car, Jungkook turned around to stop you, "Hold on." He said and grabbed the two strings pulling them together as the hood closed around your face.

You laughed and knocked his hands away, "How am I suppose to walk like this!?" You asked.

"Trust me." He said taking your hand and leading the way.

He held the door for you and guided you into the shop. Once inside you pulled the hood open and looked around for your sister. You spotted her almost immediately,
She sat in the back away from everyone.

Pulling a seat up you sat beside her, "What is it?" You asked seeing dried tears streaming down her face.

Her lips whimpered as she hugged you, "He's gone (Y/N)" She cried.