Chapter 7

He carried you bridal style up the stairs, laying you gently down on the queen size mattress. You chuckled and laid on your side watching him take his shirt off as he climbed into bed with you. Jungkook looked at you and smiled kissing your forehead. You smiled back and stared at his muscular body. Water began to well up in your eyes as you traced your fingers along his toned, defined abs. He looked at you with concern.

"Baby?" He asked softly, "What's Wrong?"

You wiped your eyes and wrapped your arm around him tightly, "Im so happy to have someone as wonderful as you. You saved me, you never stopped looking for me. I could have lost you." You paused, "Forever."

"Oh baby. I wasn't going to lose you." He said kissing your forehead again as he wrapped his strong arms around you, rubbing your back as you cried.

"Don't worry too much. It's my jobs as your Husband to protect you and our family." He said as he placed a hand gently on your slight tummy.

You leaned up and kissed him. When pulling away he wiped your tears and the two of you drifted off to sleep.

Dream

You were running, through the forest, twigs snapping under your feet. At the end a cradle began to form, cries of a child in need, could be heard in the distance. You kneeled at the cradle looking in. The baby wasn't there. Quickly moving your head side to side, in all direction, looking for your baby. When a chuckle could be heard behind you. A menacing, low chuckle, jerking your head behind you. A man in all black stood, holding the infant in his arms.

"Come with me, spare the child" He said, demonic like.

You stared at the baby and the man, "Please. I'll do anything." You sobbed, "Give me back my child." You began to reach out your hand.

"Come with me, spare the child." He repeated.

You took a step towards the man, the ground began to crack. Stopping in your steps. You looked at the crack, just above your precious child.

"Come with me, spare the child." He spoke once more.

You gulped and took another step, slower. The ground began to open up, "How can I?" You asked.

"Come with me, Spare the child!"

The ground opened all the way as he began to hold the child above the black hole. You reached out and screamed, "No! I'm coming with you!" You yelled to the man.

He didn't listen and once again, "Come with me, Spare the child!"

Slowly beginning to take another step, you wanted to be there for the child. To catch it if the man drops it. The man began to scream

"Come with me, Spare the child!"

As he screamed he let go of the infant. Watching, helplessly as your precious baby fell in the hole, "No!!"

You screamed, shooting your head up from the pillow. Jungkook woke up grabbed ahold of your shaking body.

"(Y/N)?" He asked, "Nightmare?" He sighed in relief.

Your lips quivered as the dream ran in your mind, vividly. "A very horrible one." You gasped out, panting for air.

He smiled a little, "Well, start having good dreams"  He joked.

He held onto you again, laying you down gently. You looked at the clock reading, "3:09 A.M."

He kissed your forehead, "Im always here for you baby." He said, as his arms continue to hold you close to him.

You smiled as he began to pull away, slowly drifting off to sleep. Scoffing you stared at his now sleeping form, with a sigh you turned and stared at the ceiling, unable to close your eyes. Too afraid to see the dream, the rest of the night was slow and tiring.

The next morning you crawled out of bed, gently as Jungkook slept. You walked downstairs as the aroma of Bacon, eggs and grits filled your nose. A smile crosses your face as you saw your mom helping Mrs Jeon to cook.

You smiled at her as she greeted you, "I thought I would make something more of home for you." She spoke, "Your mom's idea" she laughed alittle.

You laughed along with her, "Thanks" You said softly before grabbing plates and setting them silently.

"Is everything ok?" Your mother asked looking back at you worriedly.

You pursed your lips together and nodded, smiling, "Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine." You lied, smiling.

You turned continuing to set the table as memories replayed in your mind. The way he pinned you down, forced himself on you. How you tried to pull away but his body crushed you from underneath. How your cries and pleads only made it worse.

You didn't want the whole incident to define you. But, lately it was beginning to nag at your brain again. You breathed in ragingly, remembering him in between your leg, forcing them apart and pushing his way into you.

21+ Ahead

"It's ok (Y/N)" He had whispered, "You should have listened better."  He said as he moved your hands above you.

He held onto your wrist so tight, you felt them slowly breaking off. You cried out for him to stop, he gripped ahold of your legs, trying your best to keep them together. He only ripped them apart, "S-Stop this." You pleaded, trying to squirm away as he crawled on You.

Gripping your chin, his lips planted on yours, quickly ripping off your panties, "You'll enjoy this. You fucking Slut." He said, smirking that evil smirk as he slowly enters you.

You came to your senses as you accidentally dropped a cup, shattering it. You jumped and looked down at the glass, "I-I-" You tried to speak but you felt as if all your airway was gone.

Hands began to wrap around your throat, clawing at them, gasping for breath as you felt your body go numb. You couldn't move, you couldn't talk or even scream for help as a figure stood before you. Tall and wearing all black, his big hands wrapped around your tiny throat.