Chapter 14

You stared at Ji-Sung, holding a hand out towards him as the gun pointed at Ji-Hu, "Please. Jungkook, y-you have to leave." You pleaded placing a hand on his chest.

"If you stay here, he will kill our baby." You pleaded as you could see the boiling anger in Jungkook's eyes. "You have to leave. Please." You tried reaching out to him again, He did not blink as his anger only seem to grow, "Jungkook! Listen to me, dammit!" You yelled.

Jungkook could only stare in anger , "Let my family go." He demanded, causing Ji-Sung to fire the gun. You screamed, jumping forward, in your relief he missed.  A hole dug into the ground as he clicked the gun again. "Next time, I won't miss." He hissed.

Ji-hu began to shake and cry, "Mommy. I'm scar-"

"Shut the Fuck up kid!" Ji-Sung yelled. You couldn't take it anymore, quickly jumping and pushing the gun out of his hand, "You bitch." He yelled after you punched him in the face and kicked him hard in between the legs. Ji-Sung tumbled over in pain, grabbing his crotch.

You grabbed your son and pushed him to Jungkook. You manage to push them out, Jungkook stumbled back in surprise as Ji-Sung grabbed you, "Take him!" You said just as Ji-Sung grabbed ahold of your neck, cutting your air circulation.

Jungkook went to run back to you, pushing Ji-Hu aside. He quickly pushed him into the table, causing you to tumbled down to the floor, gasping for air. His back bent a little, causing a loud popping sound. Jungkook held his hand back, before rushing it forward into Ji-Sung's nose. His nose began to bleed immediately, he gripped ahold of Jungkook's shoulders.

Using all his effort and strength to push Jungkook back off Of him. Once he succeeded, he grabs you, pulling you back up to your feet and places a knife at your throat. Holding tightly onto your wrist, your head held back a little in fear of the blade digging into you, "You better leave or your precious bride will be gone forever." He demanded, gripping tighter.

Jungkook grabbed the gun, "No, you will let her go, or a bullet will be put in that pretty little head of yours." He said clicking the trigger to load it.

He glared at him digging the knife slightly into your throat, causing some blood to trickle out and down the side of your neck. Jungkook barely pulled the trigger down as another warning, "Let her go." He demanded.

Ji-Sung dug the knife deeper, causing more blood to fall out. You gasped a little for air, "J-Jungkook. Please." You croaked out as fear became overwhelming. Ji-Sung pushed the knife more, "Shut up, you whore!" He yelled.

Jungkook pulled the trigger, shooting a bullet into Ji-Sung's shoulder. He jumped back letting you go as he grabbed his arm, screaming in pain. "You bastard!" He yelled as blood covered his hand.

As soon as he let you go, you ran to your son, grabbing him in your arms, "Run!" Jungkook yelled at you. You held onto Ji-hu and ran as fast as you could. He began to cry and reach out for his father, "Dad!" He screamed, tears running down his face.

The adrenaline helped you to run for miles, you charged into the police station screaming, "You have to help him!"

JK POV

Ji-Sung gripped his shoulder as it continued to bleed, "You can't have her!" Jungkook yelled throwing his arms down slicing the knife into Ji-Sungs chest. He grunted in pain as the knife sliced through him a little. Ji-Sung grabbed the blade before Jungkook could stab him in the abdomen. The blade cut through his hand as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist, twisting it. Jungkook let go of the knife as pain coursed through his wrist.

He then grunted as Ji-Sung sliced the knife across his arm. He had manage to fling the gun across the room, pinning Jungkook to the wall. Only to be counter crossed by punching Ji-Sung in the face, making his nose bleed more, "When will you learn to leave my family alone!" Jungkook yelled.

Ji-Sung wipes his face clean, smiling as blood was around his teeth. He held his head back and laughed, "I paid money for her! I love to see her submit to me, the pain in her eyes when I fuck her. The pleasure of hearing her scream out my name. How her eyes roll in the back of her head, as I'm balls deep inside her." He cackled "My name, not yours!" He yelled charging at him again, he pushed him into the wall, stabbing him straight through the chest.

Jungkook threw his head back in pain, pushing him away as the knife stuck in him, he gripped a hold of the knife, "Ah." He yelled as he pulled it out.  Ji-Sung landed a punch on Jungkook, he pushed him down against the floor, landing a few more punches. Jungkook glared spitting blood out of his mouth. He pushed Ji-Sung off of him, punching him back.

Ji-Sung jumped up and ran to the gun, he quickly grabbed it. Pointing it at Jungkook, "I'm warning you!" He yelled barely pulling the trigger. Jungkook growled charging at him, Ji-Sung quickly pulled the trigger, shooting Jungkook in the stomach.

Jungkook grunted grabbing his side and falling on his knees. Ji-Sung walked up pushing the gun at his head, "Any last words?" He asked, loading the gun, causing it to click as the a new bullet was put in.

Ji-Sung paused as he heard sirens in the distance. He looked seeing the cops pull up, quickly he charged out the room. Jungkook stood and tried to chase him as the cops hopped out pointing guns. They began to shoot at Ji-Sung. Jungkook stopped at the doorway as the cops ran by.

He watched, gripping his side, seeing Ji-Sung was no where to be found. He punched the doorway in aggravation as he managed to get away, Ji-hu hugged his dads leg tightly as he cried. Jungkook pressed down on the stab wounds, starting to feel lightheaded from the blood loss. He fell to the ground on his knee as you ran to him, "Kookie!" You screamed as his eyes began to close.