Chapter 1

It's been a Year since the incident. Jungkook's Career was soaring. It was the middle of 2016. Everything was perfect, your fan base skyrocketed after the kidnapping. So many people loved you and supported you.

You sat with Jungkook and the Hyungs as everyone was getting ready. Jungkook did NOT allow you out of his sight. The two companies set things up so he could protect you. But, it was starting to get ridiculous. He needed to understand that Ji Sung was locked up and will be for years. He had an 25 years sentence. It was sweet that he was worrying about you. It's just strained both yours and BTS schedule a little.

You already had your clothes on as the stylist fixed your hair and make up. You had a beige striped sweater with a pink overalls.

Your new albums promotion was a cute concept because of your young age

Your new albums promotion was a cute concept because of your young age. Jungkook was now 24 and you were just turning 22. Your figure was starting to shape out as you maintained a small weight. But, bigger than when you were freed.

You smiled as you saw Jungkook in the background messing with Jimins hair. His laugh hit your ears causing you to smile wider. You loved him so much and was so glad to have him in your life. You had released the album two weeks ago and already 1 million were sold. The song "Playhouse" had made it on Billboard Top 200 at like 106. It wasn't too great but, it still landed on Top 200 which made you happy.

Jungkook walked over to you just as your hair was finished. He smiled at you, "Beautiful" he said kissing your cheek causing you to blush.

Your body had healed up greatly. The scars were still there but slowly fading away. You smiled taking his hand, "Are you excited to perform today at Melon?" You asked.

He smiled and nodded, "We perform just before you do" He said.

You smiled and nodded your head, "Im pretty nervous since it's my first time performing here" You said as the stylist put the last touch in your now blonde hair.

He squeezed your shoulder reassuringly, "You're gonna do great" He said and you smiled looking up at him

You puckered up your lips as he leaned down and planted his on yours. "5 Minutes" Someone called out and you got up putting your shoes on.