Chapter 12 (21+)

You turned your head around quickly to see Ji-Sung staring at you. He held your child close to him, fear in his eyes as he shook, "M-momma." He sniffles.

Ji-Sung jerks him back, "Hush!" He snapped causing Ji-hu to jump. You took a step forward, "P-please. He's just a b-"

"I said shut up!" He yelled as he quickly pulled a loaded gun out pointing it at Ji-hu. You gasped taking a step back quickly, not uttering a word.

"Here's the thing." Ji-Sung begins, "You will be mine, again, you will stay with me and do everything I fucking say. Or" he paused cocking the gun, "the kid gets a bullet smack into the head. You'll see his blood and brain matter all over your clean house. We wouldn't want that?" He raised his eyebrow, tilting his head side ways, "now do we?"

You shook your head, "N-No" You stammered as Ji-hu began to cry softly. "No what?" Ji-Sung asked. "No- No Sir." You said getting down on your knees, "No. you must beg." He said pressing the barrel into Ji-Hu Head more. Ji-hu let out a small whimper as he shut his eyes, the tears streaming down his small cheeks.

You began to cry, seeing your baby boy so scared, "Please. I'm begging you. Don't shoot my baby." You sobbed. He wasn't satisfied, "Give me more, you know what I long for." He said taking your kid and locking him out of the room.

He still holds onto the gun, pointing it at the door. "Come closer. Princess." He said, motioning for you to crawl forward. You placed a hand in front of you and moved your knee up, crawling towards him. Once you got to him, "Now suck." He said pointing at his pants. He reached over grabbing your phone as he held onto it

21+ Ahead! You have been warned

You gripped the zipper of his pants. Slowing unzipping them and pulling his member out. Wrapping your tiny hands around it. You slowly looked up at him as he nodded towards you, indicating for you to continue. Taking him in your mouth, only slightly, you began to lick around the tip. He puffed out his cheeks as he looked down at you, biting his lip as you trail circles around his member.

"Shit." He breathed out gripping your head as he began to feel pure pleasure. He needed this after 3 years of waiting. You slowly wrap your mouth around him. Moving your head down further, his eyes rolled back as he couldn't take it anymore. He gripped your hair and shoved the rest of him in your mouth. His actions caused you to gag, in the distance you could hear Ji-Hu's cries. You moved your tongue in circles as he trusted his hips, forcing you to take his whole member in your mouth.

"Fuck yes." He moaned.

His stomach began to tighten, as he began to build up. Waiting for the release he has desired for the last few days. He thrusted again as the build began to release. His sweet cum bursted into you mouth, forcing you to swallow as he pulled back panting. He licked his lip looking down at you.

"Get on the bed." He demanded.

You stood up, scared as the gun still pointed at the locked door. You began to make your way over to the bed. Crawling on it and laying down, Ji-Sung put the gun down and crawled over you. He placed the phone beside your head as his hand began to trail down your stomach. Your stomach clenched as his hand traced over your panties. "Oh how I've missed your body." He said in your ear as he nipped at it.

A small gasped left you mouth as he began to rub you clothed womanhood. Slowly you started to get moist. You arched a little as he moved your panties to the side. Pushing his cold, long and slender, finger inside of you.

He thrusted his finger, in and out, quickly. Soon slamming another finger in you, unexpectedly, causing a gasp slip your lips. His lips trailed down your neck, towards your breast. He sucked on you collarbone leaving a huge hickey. You moaned as his lips wrapped around your nipple. His teeth twisting them as his other head played with your insides. Spreading them apart, to spread you open.

He suddenly stopped as you were about to climax. Moving away, You whimpered slightly, "Does the Slut want more?" He asked as he pulled his pants and boxer down. Positioning him at your entrances, placing his hands on both sides of you before slamming into you causing a loud moan to escape your lips.

"Babe?" You faintly heard as another moan escaped your lip.

"Babe. What's going on?" The voice asked again.

The voice was familiar but, the pleasure of having someone slamming deep inside you blocked off your thinking process.

You didn't know just how much trouble you were in... How much worse thing we're gonna be for you.