Chapter 9

~5 Months later~

You laid down on the table for the ultrasound. The Doctor smiled as he looked at the tiny, fragile baby sleeping soundly in your stomach. "Well I can happily conclude." The Doctor began.

Jungkook squeezes your hand, "The baby is very healthy and seems happy." He said.

The Doctor paused and looked at you two, "So what are you hoping for? Girl? Or Boy?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Jungkook wants a girl, I'm happy with which ever we get." You answered, sticking your tongue out at him.

"Well I have the results." The Doctor smiled, "The baby is..."

Time Skip

You held onto Jungkooks hand as his and your family stood with Bantgan, Jackson, Mark, Taeyeon and Yugyeom all stood in front of you. Everyone had grilled out some Hamburgers, sushi and other dishes for everyone. The sun slowly went down, the gender reveal party was only beginning. You held onto the giant balloon, covered with a small thin sheet. You both decided to cover it with glow in the dark colors.

You smiled as everyone turned to watch, it began to grow dark enough to release the balloon. The fans were watching along, the cameras set just for them. "Is everyone ready?" Jungkook yelled causing a small laugh as everyone cheered. "On 3" You announced.

1....

2....

3....

On 3 you both pulled the sheet off and let go of the string. Looking up to see a bright blue balloon float up. "it's a boy!" Everyone yelled happily as they clapped their hands together.

You smiled looking around at everyone as tears formed in your eyes and began to fall down, "What's Wrong!?" Jungkook panicked.

You sobbed and shook your head, "Just the hormones." You warned, "ahh everything turned out so well." You sobbed in a high voice as Jungkook laughed and pulled you into a hug. Jackson walked up, hugging you before handing you a gift, "You have a name selected?" He asked as you opened the gift to reveal some overalls.

You shake your head, "We have a few in mind. But, I'm finally decision. Kookie is really excited with the name picking." You laughed.

Jungkook frowned, "Hai! It's very exciting. I can finally control someone's names."

"Well, sorry but, We will not follow Jin's advice and name him Charmander." You said.

Jin was heard someone in the party, "Hay! That's a great name."  The party was filled with laughter. People came up to you, filling conversation and congratulating the two of you. The rest of the party went along, happy and having a blast.

4 months later

You held tightly onto the bar, "ah." You yelped in pain as your water broke. Holding onto you stomach, "Jungkook." You called out, "Jungkook. It'- ah" you bite your lip holding back a cry of pain. Jungkook walked in, "Baby!?" He panicked grabbing your hand. You moved your hand away, "Just get me to the hospital. It's time." You said a little annoyed, effects from the pain.

He nodded and helped you out, to the car as you tried the breathing steps the Doctors told you about. "Breath in. Breath ou-" You glared at Jungkook as he helped, "I know how to breath, just leave me alon- ah" you snapped but helped in pain. "Sorry" He said in defense.

You frown at him and sighed as he held the door for you. He ran to the driver side and got in putting the key in the ignition before turning the engine. He pushed his foot down on the gas, reviving the engine as the car moved forewords. Jungkook pressed the emergency button, as he sped off. You on the other hand gripped the hand rail above you, "slow down! You're gonna kill us all." You panicked.

He sighed, "We need to hurry or you'll give birth in this car." He said taking a glance towards you. You frowned, quickly closing your eyes as pain hit again but, slowly subsided. You began to breath again, the pain came back. It's been 20 minutes since it all happened. He quickly pulled into a parking space and helped you out if the car.

Your private nurse came down when you made it to the doors. She helped you sit in the wheel chair, "We will get you comfortable until delivery." She said and brought you to your room. After a few hours, and multiple checks. It was time to delivery, they set you in a wheel chair and rolled you to the room. They gave you the pain medicine and numbed your stomach before they set you up.

The net was in front of you as they cut your stomach area to get to your baby. Jungkook looked over in amazement but also in disgust. "You're totally judging my insides." You said, before laughing.

He looked at you, "No, you're insides are beautiful." He said and kissed her forehead.

You smiled as they clipped away the excess that hooked to the baby. "Have you picked a name." A nurse who was supervising and handing the tools. You smiled and nodded before telling her the baby's name. She smiled and looked at the baby before hands some scissors over to the doctor. "Fits for this handsome young prince." She said as a smile formed along your face.

"Almost done." They announced.

After a few more snips the baby was released, "July 18th 2018 at 2:48 P.M, name Jeon Ji-Hu" They announced, a smile formed on both of Jungkook and yours face. They cleaned most of the blood of Ji-Hu before handing him over to Jungkook. "Dad do the honors of his first bath." They said smiling as Jungkook very carefully held Little Ji-Hu. A nurse followed him to guide him as he bathed him.

"Don't stick him too much in the water. Hold him firmly at the bottom and the head. But, not too hard." She helped, "You're doing great." She said.

They finally rolled you out, and allowed people to come in. His parents and yours, "Jungkook. You're gonna need to pass him off to your mom." You said and looked at your mother. "It's her first grandchild." You explained and looked at your sister sadly. Your brother had a child before he was killed in the war. You sighed and looked at the beautiful image of Jungkook holding your child, his nosed pressed against his.