Chapter 18

You phone had went off again, you knew it was him. But, after all you saw, you couldn't bare to talk to him. Tears continued to stream down your face as you laid in bed. Ji hu crawled in bed with you wrapping his small arms around you, "Daddy will be ok mommy." He spoke in his small fragile voice.

You held in your breath as the scene played once again in your head. You turned and grabbed your son holding him close "I know he will be." You choked out.

As you hugged him, remembering what Ji-Sung said "mommy will have to leave soon." You said.

Ji hu looked up at you, "I'm gonna go visit Grandma for a little while. Your aunties not doing too well. I'll come for you as soon as she is better if you want to see her" you spoke.

Ji hu frowned, "No mommy. I don't want you to leave." He whined.

You smiled and stroked his face, "it'll only be for a few days" you lied.

He sniffled, "I'm gonna need you to stay strong for Daddy." You said softly.

He nodded, "I will mommy. I will for Daddy." He spoke softly before yawning and falling asleep.

You smiled and laid awake for hours before finally falling asleep.

You woke up to a loud bang. Ji hu wasn't laying beside you. Startled, you jumped up out of bed and ran out. Standing before you was a unhappy Jungkook. He held his side as he looked up at you "what the hell (Y/N)" he said angrily.

You looked at him, "I called you and texted you. I thought you were gone again. You know not to do tha-"

You glared and took a step towards him "me?" You almost yelled "what about you?" You asked placing a hand on your hip.

"Me? What about me?" He asked growing rather confused.

You stomped to him jabbing a finger into his chest, "the girl. From last night, all over you. What the hell was that Jungkook!" You asked the tears falling again.

His eyes widen as you spoke, "No, (Y/N). God, no. It's not wha-"

"Then what is it," You asked, angry now.

"It's my mom. She wants us separated, so she sent Yumi, in hopes I'd fall for her. God, i would never cheat on you. I pushed her away the best I could. I even ended up opening the wound in attempts to get her off of me. I only want you baby. Only you. There is no one more perfect for me than you. I married you and I'm gonna keep it that way. I'll fight everyone for you." He said pulling you in a hug as he desperately tries to get you to understand. "I love you and only you (Y/N)" he whispered, placing a kiss on your cheek.

You wanted to believe him, hugging him back. You trusted him, a smile on your face, as you placed you nose at the crook of his neck. Taking in his normal bodily smell. "You better go back." You said. "I'll drive and stay with you. Call your mom for Ji hu and we will talk" you said.

***

You laid on the hospital bed beside Jungkook. He hugged you as your face later comfortably in front of his muscular chest. He stroked your hand, playing with your hair as he continuously kept telling you how much he loved you.

The door opened, Jungkooks mom walked in. Ji Hu giggles happily and ran into her arms.

"You shouldn't b-"

"Mom!" Jungkook warned as he knew she was gonna complain.

His mom looked at him, "don't rai-"

"If you're gonna be like this. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. If you can't accept that I am happily married and with a family. Then I'll show you the door."  Jungkook said to her, his mom looked at him shockingly and said nothing more as she held onto Ji hu.

Hours had passed before you sat with Jungkook's mom, "I want to know why you don't like me?" You blurted out.

"You're trouble." She simply said, "You have a killer after you and it's gonna get my boy hurt. He was already shoot by the man who's out for you." She said, "I liked you a lot (Y/N) but, now you're becoming trouble for him. If you love him like you said, you would leave to keep him safe."

Your eyes widen at her words as she was correct. You would do that if you really loved him to protect him from Ji-Sung as he has returned.

If you love him like you said, you would leave to keep him safe.

Her words repeated in your head as you started at the wall.