Chapter 2

(bridesmaid dress above)

It was the big day. You sat in the back room with your mother, "I am so proud of you Pumpkin" she said a smile crosses your face as your sister tried clipping in the hair piece.

"I do not understand why I'm always the one fixing your hair and make-up on special occasions" she said laughing, "I have no idea what I am doing" She finished.

You laugh, "You've been doing this since my 8th grade dance."

"She did amazing for the Senior Pictures and Prom. I don't know what she is talking about when she says she is bad at it" Your mother spoke as your sister put the final touch on your hair.

She turned you around for the reveal, "See absolutely amazing. Wouldn't have it any other way" You said smiling kissing her cheek, "Thank You for traveling so far for this" You said

 Wouldn't have it any other way" You said smiling kissing her cheek, "Thank You for traveling so far for this" You said

She smiled, "Wouldn't miss it for the world" Your dad walked in, dressed in his tux. He kissed your forehead, "I find it so funny. You fangirled over him during your trainee years. Now you're marrying the poor man" He joked

You hit his arm, "He is a lucky man" Your mom said defending you.

"I don't know how. He's marrying a stubborn human being named (Y/N)" He laughed, "I'm so proud. He better treat you well. Don't let him forget my guns" He said flexing his muscles.

You rolled your eyes and walked away, "I have a dress to get into" You said smiling.

You walked behind the curtain to change, your sister followed to zip you up. She stepped out, "drumroll please" she said and made her own drumroll sound effect.

The curtains flung open and your dad applaud, being extra, he smiled as he looked at you, "The most beautiful bride I've ever laid eyes on" He said making you smile, causing a small hit from your mother.

"It's almost time" The person over the wedding ceremony said

You bowed and grabbed your fathers arm as everyone lined up. The music began and you walked out down aisle. At the end of it stood the man you would marry, Jeon Jungkook, the love of your life. Your knight and shinning armor.