Chapter 11

You stared at the photo in horror, "no, it can't be. " you dropped it on the floor, kicking it away. "Mommy?" Ji-Hu fragile voice came through, "What's Wrong? Mommy." He spoke again.

You looked over at your son as the tears welled up. He ran to you and wrapped his arms around you, "Daddy said if you cry. To hug you for him." Ji-hu spoke.

You wrapped your arms around him, "Isn't he sweet." You laughed out through your tears. You felt his smile grow wider as his cheek puffed out slightly, hitting against you.

"One day, Mommy will explain it all." You whispered. Ji-hu was confused, he remembers multiplul Times you screamed and cried. Jungkook always told him Mommy was hurt real bad before he was born. They never told Ji-hu more than that.

You smiled, "How about some lunch?" You asked pushing him slightly away as you held onto his shoulder. He brighten up, "Chick nutts!!" He said running to the kitchen.

As you began placing 6 chicken nuggets each on the tray. There was a knock on the door before the lock clicked. You jerked looking back, fear engraving into your body, "Heyo!!" A male voice yelled as a tall blondie walked in.

"God, Jackson!" You yelled holding you heart. Ji-hu jumped off the chair, running into Jackson's open arms. "Jumpy as always I see." He joked as he hugged his little buddy.

"I just put chicken nug-" You were cut off, "chick Nutts!!" Jackson impersonate Ji-Hu, running to the table like you baby boy does. Ji-hu walked up to Jackson hitting his leg and frowning, "I don't act like that!" He whined.

Jackson smiled and picked Ji-hu up, placing him on his lap, "I hope you don't mind my sudden pop up. We just got back in town and I missed my lil buddy." He said tickling Ji-hu.

You smiled as his laughter reached your ears, shaking your head, "oh no. It's no biggie. He missed you." You informed. Jackson looked up at you and smiled, "Throw me in 6 Chick Nutts." He said getting another small hit from Ji-hu.

You smiled, "6 Nutts coming right up." Ji-hu crosses his tiny arms, "Moommm you can't be on Jax side" He said using Jackson nickname since Ji-hu couldn't say his actually name. You smiled and put the chicken nuggets back in the oven, "Of course sweetheart." You said.

He frowned again, "I know you're lying." Ji-Hu spoke out. You shake your head, "Mommy would never lie to you." You said. You walked over to them and sat down, waiting for the Nuggets to cook. "Bad news." You said looking at Jackson, "Don't you do this to me." Jackson said.

"I didn't make tea." You said. Jackson gasped and gripped his chest, "Straight for the heart." He said as if he was in pain. You rolled your eyes, "I have water and coffee." You informed.

"Jungkooks gone. Of course you're out of stock. He always got the good stuff." He whined. You flicked at him, "I'll take water." He said laughing a little, "Thank You." He added. You got up and grabbed everyone something to drink. Making yourself some coffee and Ji-hi a cup but with very little coffee and mostly creamer.

"I'm just like Mommy." He said holding his little cup. Jackson smiled at him ruffling his hair, "Jungkook would love that." He said pinching his cheek. The nuggets soon finished, you got up and fixed the plates. Jackson was quick to help set the table. Your phone went off twice. You got up hoping it was Kookie. You unlocked your phone, as quickly as it opened, it fell to the floor. Your eyes widen, "Everything ok?" Jackson yelled from the Kitchen.

"Y-yeah!" You lied as you felt your throat get dry.

"I can't wait to have you back in my arms, Princess

"I can't wait to have you back in my arms, Princess. Daddy misses you very much ;)""

You picked up your phone deleting the messages and locking it. Placing it back on the table before returning to the table, "Your Daddy just landed in America." You made up something, "He should be back soon." You lied, smiling at your happy little boy. "Yay!" He cheered, "Daddy come home soon!!" He sing jumping in his seat.

You smiled and grabbed him sitting him back down before he falls. "Ketchup?" You asked and the two males nodded. You poured out some for Ji-hu and handed the container to Jackson.

After a few hours, Jackson wore Ji-hu out and placed him in his bed. "You really put the snore in him." You whispered as he closed the door, "Only helping you out. Six months alone with a wide one like him has probably got to you." He said smiling at you as the door fully closed.

"Well thank you Jackson." You said, "I'm only here to help Kookie out." He smirked.

You raised an eyebrow, "so he called you?" You asked and Jackson nodded, "He wanted me to give you a little rest." He informed. You smiled and walked Jackson to the door thanking him again before he left. You locked the door and headed to your room, calling Jungkook to see if he would answer.

"Hey babe." Jungkook said as You laid in bed. You looked at your phone smiling at his form, "Are you heading to bed?" you asked.

"No, it's morning here. We are about to perform." He informs you. Biting your lip, "How much sleep did you get?" You asked him. He shrugged and sat up, "5 hours." He answered.

You sighed, "Kookie. You said you would sleep." You whined, worried about him. "It was only one night." He said. You rolled your eyes, glaring at him through the phone, "You said that last time." You said.

He shrugged, "Im sorry. I had to work, I want to finish my Album by next month." He told you. You frowned "Thanks for the help." You said.

"So Jackson did come through?" He asked and you nodded, "he was a huge help. Made Ji-hu smiled, wore him out. Just put him down." You said, Jungkook frowned, "Aw I missed him." He whined.

"I can call tomorrow?" You asked. Jungkook shook his head, "I'll call as soon as I'm free." He said and you nodded.

A loud bang came from another room, "What was that?" Jungkook asked as you heard something fall from the other room. "I'll call you later. Ji-hu is getting into something." You said, as you stood up from the bed.

"I love you." Jungkook said

"I love you too." You spoke back

You hung up and got up walking into Ji-hu room. A lump on the bed was there, a smiled forms on your face as you walk over to lift the covers and check on your sleeping boy. "Ji-hu?" You gasped seeing a pile of pillows underneath.

"Looking for something?"