Chapter 16

You stared at the doctor in fear, "I'm sorry." He said again.

You look at him and shake your head as the tears form in your eyes. Threatening to fail down along your cheeks, the doctor looked at you intently. "The surgery went..." You began to disassociate again as his voice turned blurry.

"(Y/N)" you barely heard, "I'm kidding the surgery went well. He's waiting for you." The doctor said bringing you back as tears ran down your face. You hit him on the chest "how fucking dare you." You cursed angry as he decided to joke about your husbands life.

He backed away surprised, "I'm sorry. I didn't think it wou-"

"Didn't think!? You don't know me?" You yelled at the Doctor.

He looked at you hurt, "Really? You don't remember me? From Ji-Sung." He said.

You paused and looked at him, "What?" You asked very confused.

"I was his private doctor and yours. You don't remember. I tended to you during your pregnancy." He said.

You paused, "P-pregnancy?" You spat out, "Woow another joke?" You asked turning and storming off.

The doctor watched you leave, "So she doesn't remember?" He asked

Jungkook's mother looked at the doctor, "What are you talking about?" She asked looking at Ji-Hu.

"Did you really expect her not to get pregnant through all the unsafe sex they had?" He asked her.

You had walked into Jungkook's room, he laid there weakly. Hearing you enter the room he turned his head to face you. You rushed over to him, crying harder now. Hugging him quickly and a little too tight, causing him to flinch and hiss in pain.

You jumped back just as quick, "I'm so sorry." He held a hand up, "It's ok. Are you ok?" He asked looking at you as he cupped you face in his big hands.

You nodded, "I am now that I know you're alive." You said leaning in a kissing his soft, and thin lips.

You smiled as you felt him kiss you back, when you pulled away he smiled moving a hair from your face as you looked down. A knock from the door alerted you, turning you saw Ji-Hu running towards the two of you. "Can I speak with you?" Mrs Jeon asked.

Ji-hu was talking to his father, you nodded and got up heading towards the door. She shut the door and turned to face you, "Who's the other child?" She asked.

You raised an eyebrow, "What child?" You asked.

"That Doctor was serious when he said you were pregnant when you were... stuck with him." She said.

You frowned and crossed your arms, "There's no other child." You said trying to keep you anger in check.

"He showed me the picture." She said to you.

"How can I forget a 9 month pregnancy. It must have been a set up." You said, "There's no way someone could just forget their first pregnancy." You said.

She went to speak but, you cut her off, "I'm done with this conversation. I told you and everyone, I don't want to talk about that time anymore. I want it behind me." You said as your anger built up.

"That's the thing. You can't just forget that, he's back and he will get you and hurt my son again. I will watch you get taking, if it means keeping him safe." She said in a stern tone as she glared at you, a slim finger was pointed at you.

You bite you lip, holding back, you had to admit. You agreed to her, you rather put yourself in danger than anyone else. You turned and re entered the room. Quietly, you grabbed your stuff, "I'm gonna let you spend time with your mother." You said smiling, "she was real worried. Plus I need to go to the store for dinner tonight." You said as you turned to leave.

Jungkook called out for you but, you ignored him and left. Her words returned to your head.

"That's the thing. You can't just forget that, he's back and he will get you and hurt my son again. I will watch you get taking, if it means keeping him safe."

You shook your head, always knowing she never really liked you in the first place. You whipped your tears, hating yourself for being so sensitive as you exited the hospital.

"Wait." You heard a voice, turning around the doctor from before stopped you.

"Just hear me out." He said, "I can show you the proof. I have the paper works. I'm telling you this because you need to get to her before he kills her." He explained, pulling out his phone.

"Kill her?" You asked, a hand still placed on the door as it was held open only a little.

He looked at his phone, scrolling and clicking on the screen before turning the photo around. A small gasp left your lips as you saw the photo of Ji-Sung and you, holding a small newborn baby. You had the phone up, posing into the mirror as he held the child, looking lovingly at the small form.

You took a hold of the phone, taking a closer look as you couldn't believe it

You took a hold of the phone, taking a closer look as you couldn't believe it. "There must be mor-"

He held his hand up and showed you the paperwork. You took the birth certificate, examined it as you shook your head. "No, it can't be true. You're setting me up. " you took a step back looking around in panic.

"Where is he?" You panicked as you reached for your pepper spray.

He took a step back, "Don't worry. I don't work with him anymore. After what happened to you." He said, "I swear, I had no idea what he was up to. I just wanted the money." He informed.

You relaxed only a little, not wanting to fully. Glancing side to side as people continued on with their normal routines. "Just please, go get her, he will hurt the child if you don't hurry." He warned, "please, she needs you more than ever now."

You looked up at him, "How old his she now?" You asked.

"She's five, only two years older than Ji-Hu. His mom named her Soo-Min." He answered.

He scrolled some more on his phone before pulling up a photo of a little girl, wearing yellow and smiling wide and happy. Her hair was brown, and braided like Elsa. Topped of with a cute little yellow and black straw hat.

You looked at the little girl on the picture as all the memories flowed back

You looked at the little girl on the picture as all the memories flowed back. The day of your first birth, the day you almost..

Died..