Chapter 29: A Concert?

I'm not going to put warnings at the beginning of my chapters anymore, unless it's really bad. Because we're 29 chapters in and every single chapter has swearing in it, and I'm too lazy to write that as a warning at the beginning of every chapter.

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END OF CHAP!!! I NEED ADVICE!

We're going back to the show's original plot now.

Abby POV

I started going back to classes after I was fully recovered from my suicide attempt. The day was going just like all the other days that went by, and I was ready to go to bed shortly after we arrived at the dorms. I stepped out onto the balcony to get some fresh air before going to sleep. Right when I was about to head into my room again, I heard my phone go off. I quickly grabbed it and read the message from Midoriya.

Broccoli Boi

Broccoli Boi
Hey Abby, could you come by my dorm really quick. I know you're still awake since you've had bad sleeping habits since we were young. Sorry for bothering you this late but it's kinda important

Abby Rawr
Sure. I'll be there in a minute I have to go down a few floors before getting to your dorm

***

The message that Midoriya sent was freaking me out because what could be so important that he texts me right before going to bed? I quickly but silently make my way out of my room and go down the floors and make my way quickly to Deku's room. I knocked as quietly as I could and the door was quickly opened. Deku looked like he'd seen a ghost and gestured for me to come inside his room. I rose my brow as I looked around the room, seeing all the All Might stuff he has throughout his room. "Deku? I'm not seeing anything that could be considered important." Deku pointed to the glass door that leads to the balcony of his room and I slowly made my way over and peered through the glass to see a blanket on the ground of the balcony. On the blanket was cheese that formed the words 'I know' which for some reason sent shivers down my spine. "Who left that there? And what's with the message? Very creepy if you ask me." Midoriya nodded his head as he sat down on his bed, slightly shaking. "I think it was Aoyama that left it there, but I have no clue what he means. I figured telling someone about it would make me feel better about it." I nodded my head in understanding before patting Midoriya on the head and making my way towards the door. "Thanks for telling me about it instead of keeping it to yourself. Better to have another person's opinion than just keeping your own thoughts running. Hope you can get some sleep after that. Night." Midoriya waved slightly and we exchanged a small smile between us before I closed the door and made my way back to my room where I closed my glass door and went to sleep rather quickly.

When walking into class I noticed Aoyama acting even weirder than normal. I shivered slightly and sent Midoriya a look of pity before getting ready for class to start. Lunch quickly went by quickly and before I knew it, we were working on our ultimate moves again and making sure they were perfect. I looked around and noticed that I wouldn't have much space to work on Confused Transformation, so I decided to work on creating a new ultimate move. Ok so there must be something that I can work on. Let me think, if I have Confused Transformation then I can change into any mythical creature without them being aware of what's going on. I should probably think of something that I could use as an attack and not as just something that gives me a moment to transform. I got distracted when a laser from Aoyama almost hit me, causing me to move out of the way as quickly as I could. I looked over to cuss out Aoyama for not looking where he was shooting his laser, when I saw that he was showing off to Midoriya in the weirdest way possible. Midoriya had to take Aoyama to get some rest, because he got a stomachache. As they were walking away, I was overhearing Aoyama talk to Midoriya about how his power isn't compatible with his body. I was listening to it as kind of background noise, when a thought struck my head, almost like lightning. Oh my god. What if I could divert attacks like Aoyama did, but instead using my power so that I wouldn't have to worry so much about dodging. It would be even better if I could make the attack go back to the person that threw the attack. I'm such a genius! (A/N: If you didn't get that, it's basically the same concept as Meliodas' Full Counter move in Seven Deadly Sins)