Chapter 17: Start of Finals

Warning: This chapter contains foul language.

Abby POV

The first day back was... interesting to say the least. I walked into the room and immediately heard Kirishima and Sero laughing at something. When I looked to see what they were laughing at, I saw Bakugo with his hair nice and fancy. I walked over to him and started to fix this situation. "Boys. Stop making fun of Bakugo. I would be surprised if he didn't come back like this. Uncle Hakamata takes fashion as seriously as we do with our friendships." (A/N: Hakamata is Best Jeanist's real name.) After I settled the two down, I went and started to fix Bakugo's hair to its original explosion-like glory. "Are you related to everybody around here or do you just use 'uncle' lightly?" I shrugged my shoulders, even though I knew he couldn't see me. 

"I call older people that are like family to me uncle. I've done that ever since I could remember. Best Jeanist was just one of those people that I could talk to. He had dated my mom before she got with my dad, and the two of them have stayed friends ever since they broke up." Bakugo immediately shot back a question. "Wasn't it awkward for them though? Being friends with someone that you just broke up with? Sounds like there are lots of ways that could go wrong." I finally finished fixing Bakugo's hair to its fluffy explosion and moved my body, so it was facing him. I was about to say something when Kaminari grabbed me and pushed me over to where Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida were. He was saying something before that I didn't get but apparently something good about us was going around. I then froze for a second, realizing they were talking about our fight with Stain. For all they knew though, Endeavor came and saved us from the Hero Killer.

Everyone started talking about the video on Stain. I knew what they were talking about, I even understood when Kaminari said he was kinda cool. Iida knew where he was coming form, said so himself. Iida had changed though; he didn't want any of us getting hurt. He swore that nobody would get hurt and was back to himself in the snap of a finger telling us to take our seats.

I sat down, but there was something bugging me. When I looked around, I found Bakugo staring at me. Glaring is a more accurate word for it but as soon as we made eye contact, he looked away and glared at his desk. I wonder what's gotten into him lately.

Bakugo POV

I needed to talk to her. There has been something that's bugged me about her. Why did she leave and expect everything to be the way it was before? When she came back, I acted like nothing happened, but it pissed me off that I had done that. I kissed her, and it was one of the best things in the world. That day I was planning to ask her about it, why she left, but for some reason I couldn't and resorted to kissing. I'll admit it, I never thought that would be how I lost my first kiss, but it was worth it. (A/N: IDK if he's had his first kiss or anything like that, so we gonna use our imagination and pretend that's how it is)

I'm more confused now than I was before since the sports festival. She bit me, literally bit me. I have two circular scars where she bit me right where my neck and shoulder connect. (A/N: Don't know what it's actually called. If you know, please tell me what it's actually called.)

Abby POV

We changed into our hero costumes and met All Might somewhere that I don't know where and gave us a speech about how we would be using what we learned from our internships to race to where he will be when he pushes the distress button.

I was racing with Bakugo. "Hey dumbass." I turned to Bakugo, who had the face of determination on his face. "What do you say to you and me having a little bet." This caught my interest without a doubt, so I rose an eyebrow, signaling him to continue. "Whoever loses this race has to do whatever the winner wants, deal?" He reached his hand out for a shake and I immediately shook it. "Great. We'll discuss what it is after the race." I nodded and went to my designated place and began stretching. I had a bunch of confidence in myself, but I was going to at least try and be badass instead of just teleport to All Might's location. As soon as the signal rang to start, I jumped and before I hit the ground, I grew wings and flew as high as I could.