Chapter 4: Will the Torture Ever End?

Warning: This chapter may have foul language, mentions of rape, and mention of self harm

Abby stands in front of her childhood home, the place she grew up with her parents. The place that she was told that she should go with her uncle to bond with him more. Abby's hands were clenched into fists as she walked slowly up the steps of her old house.

Abby's hand shook as she reached her hand up towards the door to knock. The sound of her fist hitting the wooden door echoed throughout the house so almost everybody heard that someone was at the door. To Abby's surprise, causing her eyes to turn purple, a little girl, who looked about five, answered the door. "Hi... is anybody home by the name of Selina Aizawa?" The little girl started to shake in fear and with an unsteady voice called out "Mommy!" The girl then ran away, probably to her mom, leaving the door wide open. A little while later, a man walked in view of the door with a woman carrying the kid following behind him. Abby recognized them both immediately. "Mom, dad?" They both took a minute to recognize her but once they did, her dad grabbed her and pulled into a big hug. Abby could see over his shoulder, her mom was crying, holding onto the child as if her life depended on it. Abby hugged her dad back, tears blurring her vision as she felt her dad pet her hair slowly, not really believing what he was seeing.

When the two pulled away from each other, Abby noticed that her dad had been crying. Abby then turned to her mother and that was when her mom had broken down, hugging her tightly. Abby held her mom as the tears began to flow again.

While the hug was going on, Abby noticed the little girl looking at her with confusion practically written all over her face. "Mommy who is this girl?" she was small, but she sounded like she would grow up to be a very intelligent, and independent woman. Selina calmed herself down abit before breaking the hug and introducing the children to each other. "Abby, honey, this is your younger sister that was born while you were gone, Emily Rose. Rose, this is your big sister that was gone for a long time-" "Ten years" Shota Aizawa had corrected her. "Yeah... ten years. Her name is Abigail Amy."

The little girl, Emily, walked over to Abby and looked her over before saying something "I've always wanted a sister." Abby smiled wickedly at her sister before saying "I've always wanted to be a big sister. Looks like we both got what we wanted." The two sisters embraced each other, and Abby looked up to see her dad looking at her, still not believing that she was there.

When the two had separated, Abby looked over at her dad "Well you haven't changed much." He laughed and said to her "Well you haven't changed much either. Other than height and age of course" Abby suddenly got really nervous, she thought she was going to throw up. "Dad, a lot has changed. I want to tell you, but I'm still having problems dealing with it myself." Her dad's eyebrow rose, clearly wanting to know "Oh really?" Abby only nodded, memories of what happened to her flowing back to her making her want to vomit. "Shota, why don't we let Abby get some rest, she has all the time in the world to tell you what happened, alright" Shota looked to his wife before sighing and nodding.

"I suppose you're right. Abby, your room is in the same place, get some rest and we'll talk about this another time." Abby nodded, dazed from her memories of her personal hell, and walked to her room. Up the stairs, the last door at the end of the hall.

When she entered her room, she noticed that it looked almost exactly the same as when she left. Opening her closet, she saw some of her dad's clothes that she had stolen for pajamas, because she liked how they were big on her. She grabbed a shirt that said 'too tired for work' laughing to herself, she changed to find that the shirt was now only slightly bigger than what she would normally wear.

At least it's better than wearing those crappy clothes from hell. She walked over to her bookshelf, noticing that it was filled with books that she had gotten from America mixed with the books from when she was a kid. "They're still here. Wonder how the books from America got here though. Uncle All Might probably dropped them off when he came home." Abby spoke to herself because there were never people that would listen to her except herself.