Chapter 12: End of USJ Attack (Also aftermath)

Warning: This chapter contains foul language, violence, blood, and the assholes themselves, the League of Villains. (LOL I still love them even if they are assholes)

Abby's POV

All Might was there. At the USJ. I could tell from where I was that he was scowling instead of his usual smile. I'm not lying when I said that I was scared for All Might's safety, what can I say? He is my uncle. Family worries for other members of that family.

All Might moved so fast that I couldn't see him, but he managed to knock down all the small, weak villains and kneel next to dad and pick him up. All Might again moved fast and picked us up and even knocked 'father' off of Shigaraki. All Might demanded that we go to the entrance and take dad with us, but I could hardly hear him because I was holding my dad's head in my lap, gently petting his head. Midoriya carried the top half of dad while Mineta lifted dad's legs off the ground.

Midoriya told All Might that he couldn't beat Nomu and All Might just smiled with a peace sign to his eye and said that he had this. I knew that he didn't, but All Might could really hold a bluff if he wanted to. All Might would do that sort of thing when villains were too strong for him to fight, mainly when he was about to go over his time limit or if he already did.

We all walked away with dad after that and left All Might to fight Nomu and Shigaraki. I could hear All Might and Nomu going at it even though we had made a somewhat good distance between us and them.

Mineta was complimenting All Might on his power while Tsu made fun of All Might for having to look at his notes when he teaches us. I could hear everybody cheering All Might on, but me and Midoriya knew that All Might was in danger because he had passed his limit already. When I looked back, Nomu went through Kurogiri's warp gate and grabbed All Might's side and dug his fingers in. To make it worse that thing got it right on All Might's wound.

Midoriya asked Tsu to take hold of dad and went after All Might. I chased after him because I want to send those villains to hell myself. Kurogiri got in our way and Midoriya was about to go through a warp gate, but Bakugo appeared and attacked Kurogiri, knocking him to the ground. I looked to Nomu and noticed ice freezing him and found Todoroki. All Might got out of Nomu's grip because of Todoroki freezing that ugly ass thing. I looked towards Shigaraki to find Kirishima attacking him, but that ass moved and avoided Kirishima entirely.

Those guys showed up and I felt a bit weird because I was the only girl, but only All Might and myself had any real reason to be here. But I'm not going to lie and say that they weren't helpful because they were extremely. I don't doubt that Shigaraki was glaring at us because if I were him, I would be glaring so hard that they would die.

Shigaraki was upset because Kurogiri was on the ground with Bakugo keeping him down. Bakugo explained how Kurogiri's quirk worked and all that. I decided to be a smart ass at that exact moment. "Yeah Bakugo. I could have told you that long before they even attacked our class."

Shigaraki noticed my presence, and everything seemed to stop for the both of us. "Ah. I see that our little toy is becoming a smart ass now, isn't she?" I would have flinched if I wasn't so mad right now. "Yeah, and you were no help with that process now were you Shigaraki? And the same goes for you Kurogiri. You assholes."

If I had said any of that while I was imprisoned, then I would have gotten put into a torture chamber and punished severely and I would not have been able to know what was up and what was down. Shigaraki went on as if nothing had just happened and said that we made them look like amateurs to which I yelled and said that they were a bunch of amateurs. Shigaraki ignored me and simply said "Nomu", and that ugly thing moved out of the warp gate and broke off his arm and his leg that were frozen. That's when I went from a little scared to horrified because Nomu's body just grew back like nothing even happened.