Chapter 19: Training Camp

Warning: This chapter contains foul language.

Abby POV

Today we are going to our training camp. I was looking forward to it, only because we would all be together. I like being around my classmates, even though some of them can be annoying at times. I was zoned out until I heard Monoma freaking out because some of us failed the exams. I laughed so hard when he was yet again knocked out by the same girl from before. When Iida said that our bus was here, I immediately sat next to Bakugo and started blasting music in my ears so I didn't have to listen to everybody being annoying. I got through a lot of my songs, a whole hour of songs, before we stopped. I didn't want to get up, but Bakugo was dragging me against my will. I was half asleep, even though I smelled something. Cats. I was suddenly on alert, wolves and cats don't exactly mix, so I just wanted to make sure and avoid them at all costs. I know what you're thinking 'how can you not like cats and live with your dad who loves cats' I love cats, it's my wolf that hates cats.

I heard the pro hero group, the Wild, Wild Pussycats, doing their introduction thing that I always thought was annoying. Everyone said hello while I attacked Mandalay and Pixie-Bob in a massive hug. They hugged me back laughing. "Well it's great seeing that you haven't changed a bit, Abby. How's your mom doing?" I pulled back from them and smiled. "She's doing good. Missing you guys I bet." All three of us giggled and we started catching up with each other.

Midoriya interrupted our reunion. "Wait, how do you know them, Abby." I turned toward him and shrugged. "My mom worked with the Pussycats, but left them to start her own agency." People were shocked, but I didn't mind. They were talking about why we stopped here if the camp was at the bottom of the mountain. Everybody freaked out when they realized why and ran towards the bus while I ran toward the edge of the cliff. Pixie-Bob used her quirk to push everybody else off the cliff while I jumped and landed gracefully at the bottom.

I knew what they were going to do, so I started running before they had a chance to do anything. I was stopped in my tracks by a giant dirt dragon. I looked up at it and smiled. My fellow classmates saw that I was face-to-face with the monster and went to save me. I walked towards the beast and hugged its leg. Everyone stopped, clearly confused. They were about to be more confused. I used my quirk and the dirt began to fall off the dragon, leaving real scales in its place. By the time that I pulled back, there was a real dragon in front of me, about as tall as the trees. I heard whimpers, screams of fear, and gasps. I smiled at my lovely pet that was made for me by Pixie-Bob and my mom as one of my birthday presents. I've taken care of him ever since.

I pointed to the ground, and just like that, my dragon shrank and became the size of a dog. I smiled and pet his head before looking back at my classmates. "It's fine. My baby would never hurt anybody." I turned around and decided to play with my baby instead of fight. I told him to grow, and he became his original height once again. I climbed onto his back, and we walked away, towards the camp. I helped my class with the dirt monsters, even though I used my dragon, who I named Kokichi Ouma Aizawa most of the time. (A/N: If you get this, I love you) When we arrived at the camp grounds, I was sleeping on Koki, my baby's nickname, while everybody else was walking with their uniforms covered in dirt. My uniform was also covered in dirt, but I don't really care.

I sensed someone touching my mate, and looked up to see Pixie-Bob kissing Iida, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo. I growled quitely to get her attention. "Off my mate, Pixie-Bob." She followed my line of sight, which was on Bakugo, nodded her head at me, and continued to kiss the other three. I laughed at her, she seriously needed to find her own mate that is not underaged.