Chapter 11: USJ Attack

Warning: This chapter contains swearing, violence, lots of blood, and the big bad League of Villains.

Abby's POV

The League of Villains. They were here, and they were going to attack us. While we were vulnerable, they were going to attack. They were probably talking to themselves, but I was too lazy to try and listen in on their conversations.

My dad was going to fight them off, but since I had gone head-to-head against them, I know that he won't be able to fight them all off for long, especially with his quirk. Midoriya tried to stop him as well, but my dad only responded with the 'you can't be a pro if you only have one trick' card and jumped to where they were. "DAD!" I screamed as loud as I could, trying and hoping to get his attention, but it was too late. I fell to my knees, not wanting to move but not wanting to see anything bad happen to my dad.

When I looked down at what he was doing, I was a bit surprised that he managed to hold them off for that long. I noticed that we were going to leave and hesitantly followed my classmates and Thirteen to the exit. I wasn't surprised to see Kurogiri, the purple mist, pop up and try to stop us from leaving.

He decided to introduce the league, and basically tell us his plans. They were here to kill All Might. He was talking about how All Might wasn't here when he noticed my presence. I could only imagine that he was smiling when he saw that my eyes had turned misty purple and my hair was streaked with purple. He was distracted and didn't notice that Bakugo and Kirishima were attacking him. "No, you idiots! You're supposed to go for the center!" By the time I said that it was too late, and they already attacked.

Kirishima tried to be cocky about it, but that cockiness got turned around when everybody found Kurogiri standing still without a scratch on his body. Kurogiri then decided to scatter us around and let us die from the other villains. I crouched down and tried to defy his warping, but it was pointless because I got sucked up anyways and next thing, I know I'm in the air, falling towards water. Instinctively, wings sprouted from my back, and I flew to the boat and landed safely on my own two feet. I waited for the other people to end up safely on the boat because I couldn't do anything in water. All of them managed to get on the boat and then we began talking about what was said by Kurogiri.

It had bugged me when I was imprisoned that a guy had been crying at night, the next morning he was gone. I never knew what happened. Now I think I have a good idea. I was ignoring what others were saying until they brought up that they might actually have a way to kill All Might. Mineta freaked out and told us to tell Tsu to shut up. "I don't want to believe what you are saying Tsu, but I think you're right. Not because these villains are tough, they are just weak punks with a lot of talk. I only say this because the only one I haven't seen is that bird thing." Everybody looked at me confused, Midoriya looked at me with concern, probably thinking deeply about what I mean.

"We're all scared, I'm probably more scared than you guys, but we have to face these villains head on. We have to protect All Might and make sure nobody gets badly hurt." Everybody looked at me confused by my statement, probably the me being scared, so I explained vaguely. "Let's just say I have a past with these League of Villain bastards." They left it at that, and we decided to talk about our quirks. Tsu could do basically anything that a frog could do and that didn't need much explanation for me. Midoriya had One for All which made him super strong, but he broke his bones whenever he used his quirk. Mineta could pull these sticky balls from his hair that stick depending on mood and whatnot like that, they don't stick to him, but he will bleed if he uses too many. "Alright I guess it's my turn. I can transform my body into any mythical creature possible, you think it, I can turn to it. There's one that allows me to copy the quirks of others as long as I understand how their quirk works and the drawbacks. The backlash for me is twice as much as it is to the original owner of the quirk. My quirk is also connected to my emotions, so my eyes will change color based on how I feel. If it gets strong enough, it can change my hair color and even make my hair take a characteristic that expresses my emotion. If I were really mad, my eyes would glow a fiery red and my hair would turn to fire, it does things similar to that depending on the emotion. Basically, I'm a walking, talking mood necklace."