Chapter 1: (Part 1) The Incident

It had been about five years since she started living with her uncle All Might. The morning she woke up, Abby was excited because it was her 10th birthday. She always thought that her birthday was special because she shared it with her father, November 8th. 

She ran to get her uncle's phone so that she could talk to her father, who she was closer to than her mom, and tell him happy birthday. Her mom picked up on the fourth ring (Abby has a habit of counting the rings so that she has something to do while waiting for the person on the other end to answer) "Hello?" Her mother's voice was almost angelic, it was always soft, kind, and thoughtful. "Hi mommy. Do you know what today is?" Everybody could tell when Abigail got excited because her words would begin to mix together and she would talk really fast, like Midoriya when he muttered, but she never thought like that because she knew that she would miss him and be tempted to go back home just to see how he was.

A chuckle was heard on the other line before she heard "Yeah honey, I know what today is. Happy Birthday, sweetheart." Abby giggled at that statement before she responded. "Thank you, mommy. Can I talk to daddy and tell him happy birthday?" "Honey I'm sorry. Your dad left for work just a little while ago. I can call him for you, is that alright?" The little girl shook her head and then realized that her mom couldn't see her. "No mommy. It's fine, can you just tell him to call when he gets home?"

Her mother, finding her child the most adorable thing in the world laughed before telling her she would. The two hung up the phone and then went their separate ways, Selina Aizawa going to her agency to protect the city from villains, and Abby giving her uncle back his phone and then running around out of joy.

"Did you get to talk to your dad?" Abby shook her head "No, he was at work." Abby then continued to run around, moving from All Might's room to the living room where she saw a present on the table. The present was small, and she almost didn't notice it. Once she did though, she ran towards it so she could open it.

Suddenly, a hand came into her view and snatched the box from her grasp. "This is for tonight, Abby. You can wait until then, okay?" Abby, not liking the sound of waiting to open her present, pouted before giving in, nodding her tiny little head. 

"Good girl. Now, let's go get you something you like for your birthday... Ice cream!" This made Abigail ecstatic and she began to run towards the coat rack, grabbed her cute little coat, and ran to the door.

"LET'S GO UNCLE ALL MIGHT!!!" Knowing Abby wasn't going to take no for an answer, he grabbed his wallet and jacket, walking out the door with a bit-too-excited child.

The two went to the nearest ice cream shop, ordered their ice cream, and ate their ice cream before leaving to head home. By the time they were done eating, it got dark, and they had to walk home...at night. (Why can't my brain not think about that episode of Spongebob now? A video that uses the voice-over of that above) Abby was walking behind her uncle because she was getting tired, and extremely so. Suddenly, Abby was snatched up from the ground by someone. She tried to scream, but the perpetrator had already covered her mouth and was dragging her into an alley way.  "Just keep calm now, it will all be alright soon" The voice, clearly man, had then grabbed something from his pocket and put it over Abigail's mouth.

What is this stuff? And why do I feel sleepier suddenly? Poor Abby couldn't even put up a fight, and she would realize soon, that being kidnapped is one of the worst things to ever happen to her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, I know, I know. I just skipped five years of her life, but I had to in order to get on to the point. So that is so far the only part of the incident that you will find out about. I'm kinda glad that I got this chapter posted so soon because I really want to get to when she gets to UA.

That will not be happening for a while though, but I will only make one more chapter of "The Incident" because I don't want to get into details because Abby will have flashbacks of what happened to her in the other chapters.

So that's all I have to say for now! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you didn't tell me why, but have it like constructive criticism so that I can improve my writing!

Again, sorry if this chapter is short! I try to make them long without going into what I plan for the chapter after!

By everybody! I'll probably (most likely) will talk to you in the next chapter!

-Dissecting_Stein