Chapter 3: The Meeting of Old Friends (and Some Family)

Caution: This story contains foul language

Abby woke up with the sun. She had to find some other clothes, or she would smell terrible, so she began to walk. She didn't know where she was going, or how long she would be walking, but she tried to find something that would make her look somewhat decent before she had noticed something, more like someone, two someone's. They were older and walking at a distance from each other, but it was definitely them. Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya, her childhood friends.

She didn't want her old friends to see her as a mess, so she started looking for somewhere that she could go so they couldn't see her. It was only then that she realized that Midoriya had seen her and was walking towards her. Shit! Now what do I do. If I run, that will make him think that I'm scared, but technically I am scared but not for the reason he might think! By the time Abby had convinced herself to run, Midoriya was already in front of her. "Abby?" Shit. "Hi Midoriya... funny running into you here." Abby had awkwardly chuckled, trying to ease some tension that had found its way into her whole body.

"Abby, I go to the school that's just down the road. What are you doing here? I thought you went somewhere with your family, at least that's what I thought from the note you gave me. Although that could just be me reading too much into things..." Midoriya was, obviously, muttering trying to figure out what Abby was doing here. "Yeah, we just got back. I haven't had the chance to do much of anything. I wanted to look around and see what I remembered before going home."

"Oh" was all Midoriya got to say before he was interrupted by yet another voice that was familiar to her. "Deku! You damned nerd! Who are you talking to?!" The voice was angry and distinct, something that made Abby shiver at the sound of it. "Oh... Kacchan... I'm just talking to Abby... you probably don't remember her but..." "I know who Abby is you damn nerd!" Bakugo paused before turning to Abby. "Hey Abigail." She wanted to answer but she couldn't seem to get the words out, her throat had gone dry.

What is wrong with me? Say something dammit! She had stuttered a couple of times before she got out the words "H-hi Bakugo." What in the hell is wrong with her? I'm going to have to find out where she has been all this time Bakugo thought this while inspecting the said girl noticing multiple scars running faintly around her body that was visible. More importantly, what the hell happened to her? Abby had noticed his gaze, more importantly, where it was directed, at her scars. (A/N: Abby's body heals like a werewolf's, but she still has scars because she's not fully werewolf) "You guys should probably head to school, wouldn't want you to be late now, would we?" Bakugo looked at her in the eye and she immediately avoided his gaze. "Don't you have to go to school too?" Bakugo took notice that she was avoiding eye contact and remembered her from when they were kids. Could this really be the same, authoritative kid that I knew when I was younger? Why is she so shy? "I have things to do so going to school is probably something I'll do later. Bye." Before Bakugo could object any more, Abby skipped away to what, probably was home. Abby wasn't sure either, but she just had to get away from Bakugo.

There's that feeling again, the one I always get whenever I'm around Bakugo. I need to talk to someone about all this. As Abby was walking, she noticed a sludge-like villain across the street running from something. Abby only shrugged at this "Probably just a petty thief" she spoke to herself, a habit that she had picked up from Midoriya. But then she noticed something out of the corner of her eye... someone was going from a skinny little dude to a massive, muscular man in almost an instant.

She looked over to the man and noticed that he was already chasing after the villain. So, she decided to follow the person and see if what she thought she saw was right. She turned a corner and noticed that he had went under the sewer system to look for that villain. "Dang. Guess I'll just have to wait until I see him again."