Chapter 2: (Part 2) The Incident (Her freedom)

Warning: Mentions of rape and torture!

Abigail Aizawa, a girl that had a normal life and thought that she was quirkless was then kidnapped and locked in a room unknown to her, but she was also chained to the wall. Once Abby took in her surroundings and realized her situation, she also noticed that there were a bunch of devices on the walls hanging around her, which only fueled her fear that much more.

I'm so scared, but they probably want that reaction out of me. I just want to go home! With mommy and daddy and even uncle All Might! Her thoughts were like that for quite some time, five years to be exact.

One day blended with another, but Abby wanted them to be forgotten for good, but they always haunted her train of thought. She constantly hoped and prayed that someone, anyone, would come in to save her. Nobody ever did. She would cry herself to sleep every night only to have nightmares of what might happen change her dreams into nightmares.

Abigail thought that she would never get out of that room, ever. They would take her off the chains so that she wouldn't be so stiff. One of those days, Abby had transformed into a wolf and had gone through something that was so agonizing that she didn't ever want to go through it ever again. Things never went her way because every time that they let her off of her chains, she would transform into some sort of mythical creature. When she was chained up, her kidnappers noticed that her eyes changed color based on her emotion.

Abby had also noticed these changes about herself, like how she never remembered what happened after she was off her chains, how she was always healed after her torture session, and a bunch of other things that lead for her to think that she had gotten a quirk, and a powerful one at that, her mom's. Her mom never told her child what her quirk was, but now Abby was getting a good idea of what her mom's quirk might be. 

Every single day, for five years, Abigail would be tortured and raped by the villains that had kidnapped her. Yes, multiple villains had taken Abby from her family. Abby would cry herself to sleep almost every night, and if she didn't have a nightmare about what they did to her, she would see her family, and they were untouchable to her. 

Eventually, Abby began to grow a thick skin, figuratively, because of the taunting that the villains did. When she was taunted, she would immediately have a comeback for them, which would end in some sort of torture.

Abby never believed in God, but every night she would pray to whatever higher being there was out there, asking to go home with her family where she would be safe. She would end up in tears at the mention of her family. She couldn't seem to remember what they looked like, their faces blurry, along with the rest of them.

One night, she was surprised when someone she had never seen before walk into her room. She chose to ignore them until they walked in her face, where she couldn't ignore the person anymore. "What do you want?" Her voice was hoarse from the lack of use it has been given. The man only chuckled before he decided to say something "That's a bit harsh considering I'm here to give you an offer."

That caught her attention "Are you going to let me go?" Abby's hopes had come up thinking that she would get to see her family for the first time in what seemed like forever. "In a sense, yes."

"What is this offer of yours mister?" This is where her hopes came crashing down. "I will take you off of your chains if you agree to join the League of Villains." Abby tilted her head to the side, her eyes turning a lilac color, confusion. "Who are the League of Villains?" "That is the name of us, the people that took you. We are willing to let you free of your confinement as long as you stay loyal to us."

Abby didn't need any time before she answered the man. "No! Never! Not in a thousand years!" The man began to chuckle "Well, suit yourself." 

That was the day she found out the name of the people that had taken her, the League of Villains. Their name sounded almost as terrifying as they were. Almost.

A few weeks later, the league had let Abby go so that she could stretch out her muscles, and that was her chance to attack. Notice how many people are in the room, there is always the same person, but his name and quirk are unknown. Be careful, Abby. She almost cried from hearing the voice of her father in her head, guiding her to freedom. It didn't take much to take the guy down, he had watched her for years, yet he could never know if she could transform on her own will or not.

Once the guy was taken care of, she just walked out of the room to find an empty hallway. This will be simple. She had walked down the hall, and at the end, there it was, the exit. When she got outside, she ran until the place was out of sight from her. Once she was long gone, it was night and she decided to walk around and get some air.

She couldn't tell where she was, but it oddly seemed familiar to her. She couldn't tell why until she got to a park that children would play in. There it was, the bushes, the playground, all of it. She subconsciously spoke two names that she hadn't said in a long time "Kacchan, Midoriya."

She was home and was starting to wonder what was going on in everybody else's lives. As she was walking, she found a warm place in an alleyway to keep warm for the night and went into a, thankfully, dreamless night.

When she woke up, she would worry about everything else, but she just wanted some sleep before she collapsed from all the lack of slumber that she had gotten.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everybody! I just wanted to make a quick note and tell you guys that I tried to get this done yesterday, but I didn't have much time with my homework and other crap that I had to deal with.

Hope you guys have had a better day than I have! Please make sure to vote if you liked this chapter that was, thankfully, longer than the others with about 1,000 words, and if you didn't, please don't hesitate to tell me why without being so mean about it. (It really does hurt writers prides when they are told what they are writing is trash) (Edit: Not me realizing until like 2 years later that it's called constructive criticism)

That's all I have for now, the next chapter you will hear from some people that are really important in this whole story. Bye!

-Dissecting_Stein