Chapter 27: Hospital Visit

Warning: This chapter contains swearing, mentions of rape, mentions of burning, mentions of cutting, and slight mentions of self-harm.

Abby POV

I went to sleep shortly after Bakugo left. Today was tiring and I needed the sleep. I didn't really dream, and if I did, I don't remember what it was about. I woke up to the sound of people talking, but I couldn't understand what they were saying, or who they were. The talking suddenly stopped and it was silent afterwards. I was going to open my eyes, but I felt a hand placed above my eyes, which caused me to freeze. "No need to see me, I'm just going to do something and then leave." The mystery person was clearly man. Unless a woman's voice can go deep like a man's. (A/N: Yagami Yato anybody? No? Just me? Ok continue reading...) The man leaned closer to my ear and whispered in my ear. "Just make sure you don't alert the doctors with the scream that you've been rumored to have." If I hadn't froze when the guy covered my eyes, I most definitely froze at that statement. I had only screamed at a few things and those are when I suddenly get scared, or if the League was tormenting me in some way.

I felt the hand be removed from my eyes, but I refused to open them, and kept them closed at all costs. "Smart kid. You scared of what's about to happen? I can't help myself from being excited. You're practically shaking already and I've done almost nothing." Oh yeah, definitely from the League. I turned my head to the side and ignored everything that was going on around me. I ignored the fact that I was being raped in a hospital, though I could feel everything this guy was doing to me. I didn't want to even acknowledge this bastard's existence, let alone the fact that he's so close to me right now. When he was finished, he told me he had fun, before disappearing through Kurogiri's warp gate. As soon as I was sure he was gone, I sat up in the bed and pulled my knees to my face, and hid between my knees.

I don't know how long I had stayed like that, but I felt  a hand on my shoulder which caused me to flinch. I looked at the person only to see the doctor that has been checking in on me everyday. I knew I could relax around him, but I physically couldn't. "So, how are you feeling today, Abigail?" I didn't answer, I just looked back at the hospital sheets. I felt dirty, I felt gross, and worst of all, I felt weak. But I couldn't bring myself to say anything or even move. "Maybe you don't want to talk right now, so I'll come back after your boyfriend arrives, alright?" I slightly nodded my head, but I don't think he noticed the small movement. The doctor left, but I continued to stare at the sheets on the bed. I could've sat there for minutes or hours, but I have no clue how long it was, but I felt the bed dip slightly, indicating someone sat on the bed. I moved my eyes to the person and saw Bakugo with a concerned face. "Hey, are you alright? As soon as I walked in the doctor said that you wouldn't talk to him." I moved from my original position and crawled into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck with my head resting on my arm. I must have surprised Bakugo, because he tensed for a minute, before wrapping his arms around my waist. 

We stayed that way for a while, before Bakugo spoke up again. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong now?" I nodded my head, and lifted it so I was looking him in the eyes. "Baku-bakugo... I-i can't... It.. hurts..." He looked at me confused as tears slowly flowed out of my eyes. "What do you mean you can't? And what hurts?" I gave him a pitiful look and somehow he knew exactly what I meant. "Give me a minute. I'm going to call your parents and you're going to tell them everything. And I mean everything." I nodded my head as I crawled out of Bakugo's lap so he could call my parents. "I'll tell the doctors that you want to get cleaned up, alright?" I nodded my head again as he left the room. I tried getting up, but I felt weak from everything. A few moments later, a nurse came in and helped me into the bathroom so I could get cleaned up. Thankfully, the nurse let me clean myself while I sat in a little chair-thing that's installed in the shower. While I was cleaning myself, the nurse got me some actual clothes that Bakugo had brought with him for me. She waited outside the bathroom while I was changing, but I had this horrible feeling in my gut that I wasn't alone. After I changed, I quickly turned around and saw someone step out of Kurogiri's warp gate. It was the same man that had used me last night. I froze in my spot and stared in horror at the man before me. He was fairly tall, with black hair, pale blue eyes, and burn marks almost everywhere on his body. "Seems as though you recognize me. Good." I couldn't move as he came closer to me. "I forgot to leave something on you. Something so that you won't force yourself to forget what happened to you." He put his hand closer to me, smiling sadistically. "I highly recommend you keep quite, but I would love to hear your screams another time." He lifted my shirt, and put his hand on my back as he activated his quirk, which burned my back. It hurt like hell, but I kept quite, so he wouldn't get the satisfaction of hearing me in pain. "Well you're no fun. If you're going to keep quite, I'll just have to give you more initiative to scream." With that he stepped through the warp gate again, but came back with someone with blonde hair in twin buns. I believe Midioriya mentioned her before. He referred to her as Himiko Toga.