Chapter 15: Starting Internships

A/N: I didn't notice until now, but I had no chapter 3 so I had to change all the numbers on the chapters. This just proves I'm such a dumbass.

Warning: This chapter contains foul language

Abby's POV

Today was the day we were going to start our internships. I was excited to go, but I didn't like the idea of being away from my dad and Bakugo for a week. I was going to be interning at an agency that I've been to ever since I was a kid. I would always run through the hallways, and nobody would stop me. I only say this because they knew who I was. I was going to be attending my mom's agency which was allowed because she wanted to teach me. I knew my dad was cool with it because I share the quirk that my mom got so I would be able to learn so much from her and be able to control my power better.

My dad was talking about our internships and how we should behave ourselves and told us not to lose our costumes. I knew he was serious and such and soon after that, we were dismissed to go to our internships. I stood next to him and waited for mom. She said that she was going to pick me up so that we could go together so I wouldn't get lost. I know that dad told her to do this because mom knew that I was capable of walking to her agency by myself. "Dad, I have someone I want to talk to before I leave, ok?" He nodded his head and I walked after Iida so I could talk to him. Uraraka and Midoriya beat me to it, but I knew that they weren't going to change his mind.

I heard everything that they said and waited for a minute, giving them their time to talk before I said anything. Iida went to walk away, and I headed towards him. I stopped him before he got where he needed. "Iida, I know how you feel about your brother. I'm sorry that he was badly injured but think on the bright side of things. He's not dead and you get to see him whenever you want. I lost some family that were important to me and now I don't even know if they are alive. When I found out they were gone I had wanted to kill whoever took them so bad that I ran away from my home for weeks before I came back. What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't hold a grudge against someone who did wrong even if it crushes you." He looked at me and smiled gently and nodded before leaving.

I sighed, knowing there was nothing else to do and turned around only to see my mom talking to Midoriya and scaring him. "MOM! What are you doing?" She looked over at me and pouted. "I was just asking him questions." I looked between the two. "Well, you're scaring the shit out of him. So could you please not?" She nodded her head and stepped back. I didn't notice until now, but mom was really close to Midoriya before she stepped back.

Mom then explained to me that we were going to take Midoriya to his internship so that he won't get lost on his way there. I nodded my head. Mom knew Gran Torino, the hero that Midoriya was interning for, and I barely knew him. We only know of him because of All Might. Gran Torino trained uncle T with the other holder of One for All. It made me nervous knowing that he scared both my uncle and my mom.

The entire train ride there, Midoriya and I talked about quirks and stuff like that while mom thought to herself. She suddenly pulled out a photo from her purse. I knew that picture too well. It was the last picture mom took of all of her children before the two oldest went missing. I might have forgotten to bring this up, but I have two older siblings. They are both twins. Ashton, the first-born twin, and Ashley, the younger twin. Mom had secretly taken a picture of us three playing tag with each other. Later that night, both of them went missing without a trace.

The train arrived at our destination and mom, Midoriya, and I walked to Gran Torino's and Midoriya was the one to open the door when we got there. The place looked abandoned from the outside, but mom knew that it wasn't, Midoriya and I had our doubts. Midoriya opened the door and started talking. He stopped and screamed, seeing something that I couldn't. He said someone was dead only for us to hear a familiar voice say he was alive. Midoriya screamed and repeated exactly what Gran Torino said. I rolled my eyes and walked in helping Gran Torino get on his feet while mom followed, finding something to clean the mess up. By the time Midoriya calmed down, Gran Torino was on his feet and the mess was cleaned up.