Chapter 10: Unforeseen Simulation Joint

Warning: This chapter contains swearing, violence, and (worst of all) the League of Villains.

Abby's POV

Today had started off, interesting. I walked to school with Midoriya because I figured I might as well. I lived near him, and I hated walked alone so it kinda worked out for the both of us. I figured I could protect him if Bakugo decided to be a jerk to him again. When we arrived at school, I lost him in the crowd because the press was surrounding the school. "Hey! Are you one of All Might's students?" I hear this as someone taps me on my shoulder. I turn and see a reporter and my eyes turn a misty purple. "Um... Yeah I'm one of All Might's students." The reporter nodded and asked me what it was like to have him as a teacher, what we learn from him, and whatnot like that. I was so scared that I told them to go ask Iida and I pointed him out. He didn't disappoint me and gave them so much information, that they weren't even willing to listen to him. That was when I practically ran for my dad, seeing him near the school gates.

The reporters then swarmed my dad and wanted to see All Might. My dad simply told them that All Might wasn't on campus today and then walked away with me as we headed to class. One reporter got upset and tried to come after us, but the school's security system stopped them.

When class started, my dad talked about what we did yesterday with All Might as a review and then changed topics to something that would 'decide our futures' as he put it. I noticed everybody's fear about it being another quirk test, but my dad calmed them down by telling them that we needed to choose a class representative. Everybody went crazy and wanted to lead our class. It was obvious that we were wasting time and Iida proposed that we do an election because those with multiple votes would be trusted enough to lead us.

My dad told us that we had to decide before his nap was over, but he could sleep the entire day, but I did want to just get this over and done with. The results were mostly people voting for themselves. But Momo Yaoyorozu received two votes, and Midoriya got four. I know that I voted for him because he would be a good leader, but I didn't know that two other people agreed with me.

Bakugo was freaking out because it was Midoriya, and not him. Iida was disappointed that he got zero votes, but I don't think that he minds, because I have a feeling that he had voted for Midoriya. When the two reps were told to come to the front of the room, most people felt like they could deal with this sort of arrangement, but I knew that Midoriya needed to calm down and not freak out every time he is in public.

We were then dismissed for lunch, and I chose to spend it with my dad. It was fun when I could just spend time with my dad because we are mostly seeing each other more often as student and teacher than daughter and father. I really did enjoy spending time with him, but after we talked for a bit, he suggested I go and spend some actual time around people. I agreed and left for the lunchroom so that I could hang out with Midoriya a bit. I wanted to spend lunch with Bakugo, but I felt like I needed distance from him.

I sat down next to Midoriya and ate the rest of my lunch silently, listening to their conversation. Midoriya brought up that he thought he wasn't qualified to be rep. Iida began to encourage Midoriya, telling him that he would be fine and that he voted for him because of this and that and yadda yadda yadda. Iida then mentioned something about an agency and then told us that his brother was the turbo hero Ingenium. I was shocked and so were the other two. I had then decided to come clean about my family.

"Guys. While we're on the topic of hero families, I want to come clean to you guys about something." I told them everything about my mom being a hero known as Singing Succubus. Midoriya freaked out a bit and started talking all about how famous she is. I think that when I told them that my dad was Eraser Head, aka our teacher, they went completely bonkers because not only was my mom a famous pro, but my dad taught our class. I could tell they were impressed; it was obvious. "And as the third child in the Aizawa family, I strive to follow in my family's footsteps and become a pro like my parents have wanted me to ever since I was a kid. I hope one day that I can be as strong as my parents and uncle combined." They all stared at me in shock. "What?"

"You're not the first born in your family?" Uraraka nodded her head at Midoriya's statement. "And who is your uncle anyways?" Before I could answer, a loud bell began to ring. Someone announced that it was a level three security breach and told us to evacuate. Talk about saved by the bell. Then the words sunk in that it was a level three security breach, that means that someone got past the school gates.

People began freaking out and I had lost complete sight of Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida. I began to panic; I was never good in tight spaces, and I hardly had any room to breathe. I began to hyperventilate, and one person blended in with another. I didn't think it was going to end until I heard Iida yelling that it was just the media outside. Telling us to act like UA students and prove that we were the best of the best.

When everything calmed down and I could see what was happening again, I ran to Iida, and gave him a huge hug. "Thank you, Iida." I could tell he was uncomfortable, but I was hyperventilating because I was not only crowded, but I was also thinking that the League of Villains had found me and were attempting to kidnap me again.

We got back to class, and Midoriya had claimed that he wanted Iida to be our class rep because he had managed to straighten us out and get us in line and whatnot like that. Iida accepted the nomination, but I don't remember much of it, because I zoned out.

Time Skip

My dad was standing at the front of the classroom, telling us what we were going to be doing. What I basically got from him talking was that we were going to be doing a rescue training, and that we got to wear whatever we wanted there. There was also going to be three pros, my dad, my uncle, and another staff member who my dad is being mysterious about. I changed into my hero costume and waited outside only for Iida to blow a whistle and tell us how to get on the bus. When we boarded, I noticed there was an open layout at the front and decided I was going to sit somewhere near the front but not in the open layout seats. I decided to ask Jiro, who has her earlobes as headphone jacks, if I could sit next to Bakugo. She agreed and I sat next to him, though I don't think he really minded.

I wasn't trying to listen in on other's conversations, but I couldn't help hearing a certain rock boi named Kirishima point out that the ones that seem like they could be great pros were me, Bakugo, and Todoroki, who is the guy that has red and white hair. Tsu just had to bring up that with a personality like Bakugo's, he probably won't be very liked. That caused him to get pissed and start yelling at a bunch of students for saying the dumbest things. My dad shut them up because we had arrived.

We were greeted with the Space hero: Thirteen. She showed us what was inside the building, and I was a bit impressed. My dad might have taken me to school when I was a kid, but he never really let me go to places that were not on school grounds. My dad had asked what happened to All Might, and I began to wonder why he wasn't here myself. I noticed Thirteen hold up three fingers and knew that he had over-used his quirk.

Thirteen wanted to say something before we started, and my dad had let her so I decided that I was going to listen only because it might be useful. Thirteen began to talk about how her quirk was powerful but it could easily be used to kill, and how some of us had dangerous quirks as well. She also talked about how we were only going to be using our quirks to help others in this exercise.

We were getting ready to begin, but then the lights flickered, and a purple/black mist appeared near the fountain at the center of the place. I immediately froze in my spot, I recognized that purple mist and couldn't mistake it for anything else in the world. And then, something worse happened, a man that had hands everywhere on his costume walked out of the portal along with other villains. I was too focused on the villains to even hear what my dad was saying but I had noticed that the very last thing to leave was a bird thing that had been freakishly tall. I knew this, I knew what was happening all too well. We were about to be attacked by some villains. The League of Villains.

So, this what their big plan was after all, guess I did find out.

________________________________________________________________________________

I literally did this, my homework, and watched the anime to this all at the same time. (I watched the anime to make sure I was getting what I was writing was accurate)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, make sure you leave a vote. If you didn't enjoy it so much, then leave me a comment telling me what I could do to make this more enjoyable.

Bye!

-Dissecting_Stein