New Book (A/N)

Yeah, you read the title right. I am going to be making a new book soon. It will be about a new anime that I have gotten invested in recently called Assassination Classroom. I know that the series is finished, but I wanted to do this as soon as I finished the show. If you haven't seen it, I recommend that you do because the show is great.

It will be another story with an OC of mine named Akane Karasuma who is a teacher in the show. I kinda find it entertaining when the OC's I have are children of teachers. Akane will also, much like Abby, suffer from depression/suicidal thoughts. I will start the book as soon as I get the confidence to actually talk about this. The first chapter will most likely start with why she gets booted to E-Class. It will also be a Karma x OC. It will definitely have some lemon in it, but that won't be until in really later chapters. I hate to say this, but there will be characters that do some possibly triggering things throughout the story, but I will give a warning at the begining of the chapter like I do with this book.

I hope that you read the new story when I post it. And I will continue this story even if it will take me longer to update with both stories. Sorry for not posting in a long time, but I will try harder to get my stories posted and such.

There is a picture at the top of Koro-Sensei for all you guys that want him as a teacher. (I know I want him as one lol)

Thank you! Bye for now!

-Dissecting_Stein