Chapter 7: UA Exam Results

Warning: This chapter contains swearing.

Bakugo's POV

I'm pissed off. I don't remember why though, but I am. The last thing that I remember was trying to leave when I suddenly just changed course and ended up walking back to the fucking nurse's office.

I ended up staying and being here longer than most of the staff members. The school nurse had just told me that if I stayed, I would have to stay the whole night because the school would be locked up until morning. Welp, guess I'm staying the whole fucking night.

I began to get lost in my thoughts because there wasn't really anything to do but think. Without knowing what I was doing, my eyes began traveling around the room until I eventually got to Abigail. More accurately, her face. She wasn't anything that most would call beautiful, but she was really pretty. She had the brightest eyes that could make anybody smile if they knew her well enough. That made me frown, lately she hasn't had the same sparkling eyes that I knew so well, in fact, they seemed like they were terrified more than anything. And when she looked me in the eyes earlier, which was a complete shock to me, her eye color had slightly changed to a red-pink sort of color.

I decided to avert my eyes from her closed eyes and look at something else. My eyes traveled down her face and looked at her lips. Something about Abigail is that she could say something that is really dumb, but it will sound as if it were the smartest thing on the planet. Not to mention that she caught some of Deku's habits, like talking fast and muttering about something when something excites or bothers her. She was especially good at making jokes that could ease any tense atmosphere. Not just that, but her lips look so kissable that I could just-

I was ripped out of my thoughts with Abigail tossing and turning in the bed and she started begging and whimpering. Most would think that she was having a nightmare, but Abby never got this worked up in her sleep when she had nightmares. I mean she was crying and begging someone to stop doing something in her sleep for Christ's sake!

I didn't really know what to do because I've never dealt with this before and nobody was here that could deal with this. So, I began to do whatever I could that could calm her down. I sat down and grabbed one of her hands and, with my thumb, began to rub the back of her hand. That was about all I could do, but I knew that it wasn't going to be enough to calm her down completely.

Abby's POV

I don't remember where I am, why I'm here, or even how I got here. All I know is that I'm chained to a wall. In a different room from what I'm used to, and there is someone strapped to a table, dead, in front of me.

"This is the sort of thing that happens when you try to escape this place." I froze immediately, not that I was making any movement in the first place. That was a voice that I could recognize even if I was blindfolded, and the voice was muffled.

It was the voice of someone named Tomura Shigaraki. He acts like he's a fucking child and keeps the hands of those that he's killed. What's worse is that he puts them on his costume. (Hence the meme at the beginning of the chapter) "What else do I have to do to make you stay here? You know that we could kill you if we are given the order, so why do you still try and escape? I just don't get it." I kept silent, not wanting anything bad to happen.

Eventually, he left the room and went into the room that was in front of this one, the connecting wall had a big window so that I could see through it and into one of the many torture rooms that I had seen during this hell. Shigaraki had his 'father' on his face, but I could tell that he was smiling to himself as another victim was chained up.