A/N: I thought this needed to exist

So I have been thinking about doing this for a while, and decided that I'd do it right now.

I'm going to describe my OC.

Name: Abigail Amy Aizawa

Age: 15

Parents: Shota and Selina Aizawa

Siblings: Ashton, Ashlynn, and Emily Aizawa

Height: 5ft 5in (For those of you who don't know, that's Midoriya's height)

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Black

Hair length: her hair is currently to the middle of her back, but (spoiler) she's going to cut her hair

Description: Abby tries to find the good in people, but there are some that she can't help but dislike. She is confident in lots of things she does, but there are times she is unsure if what she's doing is the right thing. She becomes shy on certain occasions, but it isn't very often. Abby knows when she won't win, but she will give it her all no matter what. 

Quirk: Mystical Beast; The user of this power can turn into any beast that is said to be of fiction. One of these beasts has the ability to use any power that it knows every bit of information about. The eyes, and sometimes the hair, of the user will change color based on emotions. (The darker the color is, the stronger the emotion is. Color varies on emotion) This user has the rare form of this power that allows any power it knows about to be copied.

(If I'm leaving anything out, leave me a comment telling me so I can edit)

Name: Selina Aizawa (Maiden name is Yagi)

Age: 29

Parents: Unknown

Siblings: Toshininori Yagi

Spouse: Shota Aizawa

Height: 5ft 8in (Shoji's height)

Hair color: Light Blonde

Eye color: Blue

Hair Length: Mid-Thigh

Description: Kind to everybody that she meets. She only has a foul attitude towards villains and people that have wronged her and her family. She has a lustful side, but she has that exclusively for her husband. She's loyal to her family and will protect them at all costs. 

Quirk: Mystical Beast; This user has the type of power that allows them to copy the powers of those with movement/appearance.

Name: Ashton Aizawa

Age: 17

Parents: Shota and Selina Aizawa

Siblings: Ashlynn, Abigail, and Emily Aizawa

Height: (He's slightly taller than Nejire, but I don't know how tall she is)

Hair color: Dirty Blonde

Eye color: Black

Hair length: Right below the ears

Description: Overly confident in his actions, relied on actions speaking instead of words. He is extremely protective of his younger siblings, wanting them all to stay young children forever. He'll never say it, but he is scared about what happened to him, and doesn't want anybody close to him to go through it. (He doesn't know that Abby has basically gone through hell already) He tends to jump into situations without thinking about the consequences, but feels bad when Ashlynn takes the blame for him.

Quirk: Mystical Beast; This type of power allows the user to copy any quirk similar to the elements. (He can copy quirks that are similar to Todoroki's and such)

Name: Ashlynn Aizawa

Age: 17

Parents: Shota and Selina Aizawa

Siblings: Ashton, Abigail, and Emily Aizawa

Height: 5ft 8in (Same height as her mother and Shoji)

Hair color: Dirty blonde

Eye color: Bright blue

Hair length: Half-way down her back, almost at her butt

Description: Much like Abby and Shota, she uses rationality to control her life. She is the responsible one of the twins and takes the blame for any situation her brother gets into.

Quirk: Mystical Beast; This type of power allows the user to copy any power related to the mind. (Telekinesis, Telepathy, Teleportation, etc.)

Name: Emily Rose Aizawa

Age: 10-ish

Parents: Shota and Selina Aizawa

Siblings: Ashton, Ashlynn, and Abigail Aizawa

Height: She's about the height of Kota or Eri... Haven't really decided how tall to make her

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Green

Hair length: Her hair goes a little past her shoulders, about her chest

Description: She is sweet to everybody that she meets. She's energetic and loves spending time with those that she cares about. She's mostly smiles, and can make almost everybody happy. She loves when her siblings are safe, and wants to protect them, even though she's the youngest.

Quirk: Mystical Beast; this allows the user to manipulate anything that is related to nature (plants, animals that aren't human, things like that)

If I forgot anything/anybody, please let me know so that I can fix it.