Chapter 16: Hero Killer Stain

Warning: This chapter contains foul language and violence.

Selina POV

I had no chance of finding Abby if I got on the next train, so I flew there using my wings. I hadn't flown in what felt like ages and it kinda relaxed me from the whole thing. My daughter ran away, but I know where she went. I will not let her leave my life, ever.

I landed gracefully in some alley way. I typically do this only so I don't get noticed when I land. I am really not in the mood to be swarmed with tons of people wanting to know whatever they want. I sound like a terrible hero, but I really do just want what's best for my children and family. I was about to exit the alley until I heard something behind me. I looked behind me and saw a villain. His name to people was Stain. He was known to be a hero killer.

He lunged at me with his blades, but I quickly attempted to evade his attacks, so I don't get cut. I knew he was trying to kill me, so I decided to get into a more public area. That didn't work because I was soon dragged by my feet. I tried to get away, but I couldn't move. He must have done something to me. Probably used his quirk. "Well, let's see your personality shall we, Singing Succubus?"

Abby's POV

Izuku and I were sitting on the train, waiting for our stops to come up, the train crashed to a stop, and something broke the wall of the train. When I got a look at its face there was no mistaking it. It was a Nomu.

Selina POV

I couldn't move. Not even a single muscle. I could tell something was happening in the city. Stain, the Hero Killer, was complaining about it. He said he would dispose of someone later and he had to go back to business. Out of nowhere, a hero I hadn't seen before appeared and attacked Stain. I was shocked that someone had come to save me, and my hair turned to its normal blonde glory.

The helmet of the hero came off and I got a good look at his face. It was the boy that Abby wanted to talk to. Iida, I think his name was. I had no idea what he was doing here, and since I couldn't move, there was nothing I could do to save my daughter's classmate. And that was what filled me with the most shame and worry.

Abby POV

Without much hesitation, Midoriya and I left the train and started to run. We eventually started jumping from roof to roof and it was kinda fun. Midoriya kept running while I had stopped dead in my tracks. I smelt two scents that were familiar other than Midoriya's. Those scents were Iida's, and my mom's.

I was frozen in horror. Mom found out I ran away to talk to Iida. Great. I started to run towards their scents and found myself on a building near some alleyway. There were three people. And two of them were bleeding. Iida and mom were down there bleeding and all I could do was stare in shock.

A villain was holding a sword to Iida's head and from the looks of it, he was going to kill him. Suddenly Midoriya appears and punches the villain in the face. I decided that I should make my appearance too. I jump from the roof and elegantly use my wings to land. I hadn't noticed from the distance, but the villain was the hero killer Stain. There was also another hero there, I hadn't seen him because he was directly against the wall.

Mom, Iida, Midoriya, and even Stain was surprised by me showing up out of nowhere. I shrugged it off and got ready to fight. Midoriya and I were ready to do what was needed to protect them, all of them. Iida was begging us to not do anything and how it had nothing to do with us and I just knew I had to say something. "Look over at that woman, Iida. Does she look familiar to you? She was the hero that came in to approve our hero names along with Midnight. She's also my mother. And there she is, injured, bleeding, and possibly dying. There is no way in hell I'm going anywhere."