Chapter 28: Going Home

Warning: This chapter contains foul language, some randomness, and a chapter that isn't as long as I normally write.

Emily POV

I woke up from my sleep, only to find Abby and Baku cuddled together. It was so cute, so I grabbed Abby's phone and took pictures, sent them to mommy and daddy, deleted the convo from her phone, and deleted the picture. I silently put Abby's phone back, and smiled at how cute they are together. I wasn't trying to be creepy by staring at the two while they sleep, I just had nothing else to entertain myself. Abby had her head on Baku's chest, while Baku has his arms around her, almost like he's hugging her in his sleep. Abby's arms were also around Baku, but one of her hands was resting on his chest. I didn't want to wake them up, so I just daydreamed about whatever came to mind. I didn't know what to do, so I decided to have a mental conversation with myself. Hi me. Well hey there, didn't know you were here. It's my mind, why would I not be here? Hmm good point. So, what should we talk about? I don't know, you tell me. I nearly screamed at the voice, that clearly wasn't mine, in my head. Who are you? If I tell you, promise to keep it a secret? Sure... Alright, my name is Ashton. Well, it's nice to meet you, Ashton, I'm Emily. Em... You do realize that it's your brother, right? I realized that the voice in my head did sound like Ashy, but I didn't trust it. If you really are my brother, where am I right now? You're at the hospital with Abby and Bakugo. I saw the pics you sent mom and dad. I'm on my way to pick you up right now. Really? How much longer until you're here? I'm super bored. I'm in the elevator, so I'll be there in a little bit. Oki Ashy. Did Lynn come with you? Not this time, maybe next time she'll come. Oki. See you in a little bit. I didn't get a response, so I assumed that he is ignoring me.

After a little while of waiting, Ashton walked through the doors. I smiled as I jumped off the bed, and into Ashy's arms. He spun me around a few times, before setting me down, and motioned for us to go. "I'll text Abby so that she knows where you are." I nodded my head, and with that, the two of us left to go home.

Abby POV

I woke up in Bakugo's arms. It was comfortable, but I had one of my arms under him, and he was squishing it. Almost positive it fell asleep. I tried moving it out from under him, but he was too heavy with those sinfully beautiful muscles. "Bakugo. Get your ass up. You're crushing my poor arm. Do you want me in the hospital longer because I get a broken bone or two?" Bakugo slowly sat up, and chuckled in his raspy just-woke-up voice, and damn was it sexy. (A/N: Don't judge my me I have no control over my brain) I felt blood rushing to my arm, causing a tingly sensation to go all throughout my arm. I glared at him slightly as I looked around, not being able to find Emily anywhere. "Hey Bakugo, where's Emily?" Bakugo looked around for a bit before shrugging. "She probably had to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water or something. Don't worry so much." I nodded my head, not fully trusting what he was saying. I went to look at my phone, noticing a text from Ashton's phone. "Ashton texted me. Apparently he came by and picked Emily up while we were sleeping." I quickly called him to make sure that Emily was alright and everything. One ring. Two rings. Three rings. Four-

My thoughts were interrupted as Ashton picked up the phone. "Hey Abby." I looked over at Bakugo, who was staring at me weirdly. "Hey Ash, do you happen to have Emily?" I heard some shuffling on the other side of the phone. "Yeah, she's right here. I picked her up because dad told me that he needed her for something." I nodded my head, looking down at my lap. "That makes sense, though I wish you had woke me up and told me." I heard a small chuckle from Ash. "Sorry about that. I was kinda in a rush and didn't have time to wake you up." I sighed deeply. "Ok. I'm going to hang up now. Have fun fucking your girlfriend. Tell her I said hi you horny bastard." I heard him begin to ask me how I knew, or even deny it, but I had already hung up on him. "Before you ask, I heard giggling in the background, that was clearly not Emily." Bakugo chuckled, shaking his head as he sat back down, laying his head in my lap. "I thought he told you or something. Not that you heard his girlfriend giggling in the background." I laughed as I leaned back against the headboard, sighing deeply.