Chapter 21: Intro to Work Studies

Warning: This chapter contains foul language, and there will be some lemon(cringey lemon I might add), mentions of what happened between Abby and LOV(League of Villains for those who don't know),  , and a hellishly long chapter because I have no life.

Abby POV

I closed my eyes, and knocked on the door to Bakugo's room. I was scared that he was sleeping and wouldn't answer the door, or worse, he wakes up and gets pissed at me for waking him up! I was beggining to regret my decision of knocking and was about to turn around, but then I heard the door slowly opening.

The look on his face showed that he wasn't angry, he was just tired. It  looked cute on him, as weird as that might sound. He didn't say anything, just opened the door enough to let me in. I walked in his room, not caring to look at what his room looks like, and turned around to face him. He was leaning his body against the door. I walked over and leaned against him, and he wrapped his arms around me in response. I sighed in content and closed my eyes, laying my head on his shoulder so I could breathe in his scent.

We stayed like that for a minute, not saying anything, before Bakugo dragged us over to his bed. We both got comfortable before I decided I was going to break our silence. "I'm sorry." He looked down at me, shocked. "What are you sorry for?" I sat up, straddling his lap. "I'm sorry I woke you up. I know you don't like being woken up unless it's important." Bakugo sat up and leaned himself against the headrest. "You don't have to  apoligize. I don't mind you waking me up, as long as you don't leave until I fall asleep again." He winked at me, making me blush for some reason.

Bakugo grinned evilly at me, signalling that he was most likely about to do something scary. Instead of doing anything scary, like I thought he would, he just pulled me closer. I suddenly began feeling a wave of heat, kinda like what I experienced after our internships. Instinctually, I curled further into Bakugo, making my body feel content. He seemed to notice and pulled me closer, so my head was laying on his shoulder. I moved slightly and let my wolf out just enough to make my eyes glow red and my canines to elongate. I bit down where I bit him before, making the mark fresh. I had been planning to do this for a while because the mark wasn't as noticeable as I want it to be. He didn't seem to complain, in fact, I'm almost positive I heard him moan as he tilted his head away from me to give me more access. I figured that I should let him have some energy, and blood, left so I released my canines and licked the bite mark closed. I smiled satisfied when I saw the two circular scars where his neck and shoulder come to meet. 

I looked at Bakugo, only to see him, lust clearly on his face. "Could you stop staring at me?" I laughed at him and kissed him. He seemed happy with that and kissed back. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue enter my mouth. The kiss got more intense as our tongues  began to fight for dominance. Bakugo won and took over the kiss, flipping us over so I was laying under him. We pulled away from each other, needing air. The two of us stared into each others eyes before Bakugo started chuckling to himself and  buried his face in my neck. "What's so funny?" He shook his head before lifting it to look me in the eyes. "I was just thinking about how cute you look under me." He continued to laugh while I blushed. I hit him on the arm so he would stop laughing, which he eventually did.

I grabbed the bottom of his tank top and pulled on it. Bakugo looked me dead in the eyes, with a serious expression on his face. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I hid my face in his shoulder and nodded. He sighed before pulling away. "First you need to pay an owed debt for slapping me at the pool." I tensed up, but nodded my head anyways. "Don't worry, I'll only ask for one small question, then we can do whatever you want." After saying that, he winked at me. I nodded my head, letting him know I understood. "How do you know the League of Villains? During the USJ attack, you talked and acted like you knew them." I took a shaky breathe and began to tell him all about how I was kidnapped by the League of Villains, what the did to me for five years, and how they changed me, for the worse. I didn't realize I was crying until Bakugo hugged me and put my head on his shoulder.