Chapter 13: Sports Festival

Warning: This chapter contains foul language, mentions of sex, and a really long chapter.

Abby's POV

We had the day after the attack off of school. When we got back, most of us talked about the attack and how we were on the news and stuff like that. Iida came in and said that class was about to begin and told us to take our seats, even though we were all in our seats. Mina asked Tsu who she thought was going to teach class because dad was still in the hospital. They decided to yell across the room and ask me who was going to teach our class. Everybody seemed to want to know because they all turned to me. "Well normally my dad doesn't miss school. Believe it or not, my dad loves teaching. If he were to miss school, my mom would probably teach us. My dad doesn't really trust substitute teachers because he thinks that they don't get the job done properly. So, if it's not my dad, then it will be my mom teaching us." As soon as I finished my speech, the door opened and my dad came through the door, wrapped like a mummy, and both arms in slings.

Everybody asked what he was doing here, and Iida said he was glad he was ok. My dad really wasn't caring that much. "Um... dad. Why did mom let you come teach? Normally she freaks out if you barely have a scratch so with an injury like that why-" I stopped talking when I saw a figure standing in the doorway. "Nevermind. Mom's here." She then jumped through the door in her hero costume all happy like. "Yes, I am! Your dad really wanted to teach, and I wouldn't let him leave the house if he was alone." Everybody was shocked that mom was here. Dad was upset because he had to teach not only in front of his daughter, but now he had to teach in front of his wife.

Dad had told us to ignore her and said that she wasn't important at the moment and what was important was that our fight wasn't over yet. People got scared and thought there were more villains, to which that made mom and me giggle at them. Mom was the one in the family that can make anybody smile, even if she is so serious. She is almost the height of dad, with blonde-ish hair that flows down her back to about her knees, she likes her hair long, her eyes are blue, and she is All Might's younger sister. Not many people know All Might has a sister, much less that she is a well-known pro hero and married to Eraser Head. My parents met when they were at UA because they were both friends with Present Mic. Mom is the kind of person that can make any situation seem like it's the funniest thing on the planet. She has the same quirk as me with a different drawback. When she uses her quirk too much or too often, she becomes emotionally sensitive, whichever mythical creature she uses changes the emotion that is sensitive. Mom is a pro known as Singing Succubus and her favorite creature to turn into is a siren-succubus mixture, mom is an R-rated pro so I'm a bit worried about her being in the same room as Mineta.

Dad continued speaking and told us that the UA Sports Festival was about to start. The rest of the class freaked out while I was excited because I used to be with my dad when he announced stuff at the sports festival, now I would be participating in it. Jiro asked if it was safe to hold the festival after the villains' attack but my dad said that we were doing it because it shows that the situation has been handled and that the school was beefing up their security. Dad went on about how this was a huge opportunity for students at UA and they couldn't cancel it just because of some villains. Mineta, who still seemed scared out of his mind, asked why. Midoriya asked if he knew how important it was and Mineta said he did, but he didn't want to die.

Dad ignored them and continued saying how it was one of the most watched events in the entire world. He said that people used to obsess over the Olympics, but then quirks started to appear. Dad went on saying that if people liked competition, then they would turn to the UA Sports Festival. Students began to talk and said that this is where we get scouted and how after we graduate, we go sidekicks, and some people stay eternal sidekicks and stuff like that.