Chapter 6: Entrance Exam

Warning: This chapter will contain cursing, mentions of rape and torture, and lots of blood (This is going to be a bit longer than they normally are) (Edit: This is pretty much now the new normal length)

Abby's POV

"You see Emily, I lived in a place that I had to grow up, and I had to do so fast. It wasn't easy, but it is what it is. The place I grew up in was what people refer to as a living hell. Oops, sorry I forgot I can't swear in front of you. Just don't repeat what I said. Anyways, nobody, not even I, should have to go through with. When I turned ten, that was when it began. Uncle All Might had taken me out to get some ice cream, which is one of my favorite things in the world, well, it was on the way home. It was dark and I was young, about as young as you are, and so I didn't know what was happening until I passed out from something. When I woke up, I was in a bad place, and I mean really bad. I was chained to the wall, and I couldn't move. I was like that for five years where they tortured me, and no I won't describe exactly what happened, and I was raped. One of the two, or sometimes both, would be done to me everyday just for my kidnapers entertainment and make them happy, it really was he- sorry, terrible. It was like that for five years before I finally escaped and managed find my way home. While I was imprisoned, I had gotten this quirk, it's a bit difficult to explain, so I won't go into fine details. Basically, I can turn myself into any creature that is known to be 'mythical' or in other words, doesn't exist in real life. That also gave me the ability to, kinda sorta, copy the quirks of others as long as I completely understand how their quirk works, along with their backlash. So, I think I covered most of it, any questions?"

I think I shocked her too much because after my long-ass explanation, she just sat there staring at me. I guess it was a lot of information to process. Guess I'll just wait until she says something. I waited for a few minutes before I got up to get dressed. Her mind must have processed that I was leaving and immediately wrapped her arms and legs around my left leg. "NO ABBY DON'T GO!!" I could hear her sobbing; I think I scared her or something because she never acted like this when I left a room.

"Emily..." She shook her head at me, clearly not letting go anytime soon. I sighed and began to walk to my room with her attached to my leg. Once I reached my room, which wasn't far from Emily's, I walked in and told her to get off so I could put on some clothes. Thankfully, she did, and I immediately changed into some grey sweatpants and a black shirt that had an ice cream cone on it.

I turned to look at Emily when I finished changing to see her sitting on my bed, which I had tied to the ceiling by some strong hooks and some really strong rope. She was hugging one of my pillows, even though I have tons of stuffed animals, as if she were looking for comfort in it. I sighed and decided that I would climb up and give her some sort of affection.

As soon as I sat down on my bed, Emily abandoned the pillow and sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. I was shocked at first, but I hugged her back and tried calming her down. "What's wrong Emily?" She sobbed into my shoulder and tried to answer, but it came out muffled and broken so I couldn't understand what she said. I thought about what it was when it dawned on me that she was worried for me.

"Emily, it's alright, nothing is going to happen anymore. I'm fine, you're fine, everybody is fine. Alright? You don't have to cry." When she heard that she began to nod her head and tried to stop crying, which she successfully did.

I held her for a few more minutes before she fell asleep. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was getting pretty late, so I climbed down from my bed with Emily and grabbed one of my old shirts and carried it to her room and tucked her into bed. I put my shirt next to her and let her sleep. Knowing that I had to train for UA tomorrow, I decided to go to sleep as well and as soon my head hit the pillow in my room, I fell asleep instantly.