chapter-18

🔥Oh holy fuck

....................................

The tears spelled endlessly as despair crawled inside the freshly open wounds. This is the time I wish my heart was made out of glass. and yet it bleeds with agony oh isn't lovely?

this is the time I wish I was dead and yet my heart still beats, with a crack within the soul it spells into the body leaving it hollow oh isn't lovely?

oh the endless pain will eat me alive.

.............................................

I barely breathed as I sat on the floor of my bathroom as blood spelled from the open cuts on my wrist while I wished I had done it perfectly. oh wait if I had I would be dead. that doesn't sound bad at all...

it hurts but I stayed alive. My vision was blurry yet I could see his face clearly as he cleaned up the bleeding cuts. Klaus had found me hurting myself after he left school. He didn't seem to care about what happened at school earlier today. His face expression was blanked yet a glimpse of worry revealed itself as he looked at me...

"Melody I just umm....look I don't care about your past i just don't wanna see you hurt again there's no need to tell me anything you don't want too."

He said as he raised his hand and touched my face. I felt myself shiver beneath his touch. He's a good person and friend and yet i fear if i was to tell him my past it would mean the end of our friendship. I glared at him for a bit and decided to tell him...

"My past isnt easy and well a lot happened in my childhood that I am not proud of. I was a young girl who knew nothing of romance or love for that matter and it shattered me honestly. It all began when my heart could not choose and that was my downfall. falling in love with both of them and not knowing it was wrong was chaos.....

I broke their hearts because I could not choose. I was selfish. He was left broken after it was revealed to him that I did not like him. Truth be told, my feelings for his older brother Elliot were stronger than I realized. He became upset and told me that he loved me and would hurt himself and yet I was foolish not to believe him because shortly afterwards.....

he was found dead,"

I held my breath as my stomach began to do flip flops within me. My body sweated a cold sweat that made me feel disgusted with myself. I glance at Klaus awaiting his response. He looked unwell. I mean I can't blame him for wanting to possibly throw up at the moment as I am sure he feels some type of way. He looked at me like everyone else now, he looked at me like everyone did back then

the funny thing about trauma is that it slowly creeps up on you

it hits you and sometimes without warning.

it can shatter your life

the past isn't easy to let go of...

it's all fucked up.

you wish you could just go on and live a happy life and yet the trauma begins to destroy everything.

and yeah maybe it's time to just let it all go.

fuck it.

Now what?

"I'm sorry you had to go through that at such a young age but Melody none of that stuff that happened was your fault You shouldn't be punishing yourself for that"

I shrug my shoulders as I wipe my tears away and clear my throat as his facial expression softened. He's wrong though it is my fault...

I feel guilty and the reality of it all is that my hands are covered with blood. He stood up and helped me up as my legs weakened and my body fell against his. Our breathing hitched as a lust broke free and maybe it was the fact that he cared so much about me or maybe it was just lust and yet our lips collided with one another.

Oh holy fuck.

What now?.

........................................................................

ooof

what do yall think?.